Temenos Interview Questions

Updated Jun 6, 2015

2.6

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Temenos.

Interview

First round was a Written test with programming questions

Questions - How to find a character in an array?
                       some questions on normalization in database

Second round - Interview

Questions - How casting works?
    Questions on the program written in previous round

Project Management Interview

Interview

Cumbersome and bureaucratic. Different messages from different interviewers

Interview Questions

• Confusion over roll responsibilities as explained by different people   Answer Question

I thought it was a risky move

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Temenos (Miami, FL) in January 2010.

Interview

Interviews are held informally and all questions and conversations revolve around contacts and networking

Interview Questions

Company seems not to deliver

Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Temenos (Bangalore (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

Face to Face round with knowledge in banking domain.
    Venue: Near Dairy Circle, Bangalore
    Time: 10 am
    It was an one floor office. Interview started almost after 1 hour 20 minutes because the panel was late.

Interview Questions

• Called me knowing my expected salary (already had an offer of the same package). Technical round was a farce. It was followed by a F2F round with one of their VP. VP told me to take my existing offer just because it was beyond their band. I was naturally annoyed with his career counselling. Asked him not to waste people's time.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Temenos (Bangalore (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

Interview consists of two rounds. First round technical not that tough questions. Basics on oops. 2nd Round with manager mainly focused on your candidature, sal expectations. Finally proceeded to HR round but this guy never got back to me.

Interview Questions

• Whats web service, Experience on PL/SQL, Roles & responsibilities.   1 Answer

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Temenos (Bangalore (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

Walk-in / face to face interview. It was a technical interview with more importance on problem solving. A very friendly approach, they define and explain the problem first and help us solve it step by step making it more efficient. ( for example i gave a O(n^2) solution but towards the end i had an O(n log n) solution )

They see if we can grab on the clues/hints and improve our solution.

Best interview so far.

Interview Questions

• Binary Index Tree and edit distance algorithm.   1 Answer

Product Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Temenos (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)).

Interview

Approached by a headhunter, had 6 phone interviews and one panel interview.
    The process taken 4 months long.
    The interviews done by set of directors and the Vice President.
    The panel interview: had to present the small presentation about the future of the product from business and technical prospectively. The panel had the Vice President and the regional sales director.
    It was a professional session, they are aware of what they need, the challenges in the market and the technology trends.

Interview Questions

• Explain the market trends and the future of the solution?   Answer Question
    • How are the financial institutions managing their operational pains   Answer Question
    • How do you segment the customers, competition   Answer Question

Negotiation

The negotiation done through the headhunter, it went through 2 steps, the offer has changed twice to reflect the new agreement, the package increased around 5%.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Temenos in November 2014.

Interview

It was easy. 1st was written technical round. In that only technical questions n 2 coding questions which have t b written on paper one was on data structures n one was on arrays. 2nd round was technical interview.it was easy.
    3rd s hr. Hr round was just fa formality. Overall i loved d profile as it was development r&d block.

Interview Questions

• Based on programs which i did in written test n data structures based questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

If u want t work as a developer then accept n package s comparity less but loved d profile.

Senior Specialist Testing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Temenos (Chennai (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

Two levels of interview and HR discussion. Round 1 was too technical there there were lot of questions on banking domain and products / modules that are used in banking software. Second round might have questions that are related to domain and mostly focus on the personality check and the ability to learn. HR discussion was very quick and they are very clear about the pay. Minimum or No negotiation done. depends on case to case basis.

Interview Questions

• More and in detail on Banking Domain   1 Answer

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bucharest (Romania)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Temenos (Bucharest (Romania)).

Interview

It is a professional interview. First with someone from Human Resources and then if succesfull with the direct Manager. The questions was relevant and the both have a good attitude.