Temenos

Updated Jan 23, 2015
Updated Jan 23, 2015

2.6

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Temenos.

First round was a Written test with programming questions

Questions - How to find a character in an array?
                       some questions on normalization in database

Second round - Interview

Questions - How casting works?
    Questions on the program written in previous round

Project Management Interview

Cumbersome and bureaucratic. Different messages from different interviewers

Interview Questions
    • Confusion over roll responsibilities as explained by different people   Answer Question

I thought it was a risky move

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL
    Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Temenos in January 2010.

Interviews are held informally and all questions and conversations revolve around contacts and networking

Interview Questions

Company seems not to deliver

Product Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Temenos.

Approached by a headhunter, had 6 phone interviews and one panel interview.
    The process taken 4 months long.
    The interviews done by set of directors and the Vice President.
    The panel interview: had to present the small presentation about the future of the product from business and technical prospectively. The panel had the Vice President and the regional sales director.
    It was a professional session, they are aware of what they need, the challenges in the market and the technology trends.

Interview Questions
    • Explain the market trends and the future of the solution?   Answer Question
    • How are the financial institutions managing their operational pains   Answer Question
    • How do you segment the customers, competition   Answer Question
    The negotiation done through the headhunter, it went through 2 steps, the offer has changed twice to reflect the new agreement, the package increased around 5%.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Temenos in November 2014.

It was easy. 1st was written technical round. In that only technical questions n 2 coding questions which have t b written on paper one was on data structures n one was on arrays. 2nd round was technical interview.it was easy.
    3rd s hr. Hr round was just fa formality. Overall i loved d profile as it was development r&d block.

Interview Questions
    • Based on programs which i did in written test n data structures based questions.   Answer Question
    If u want t work as a developer then accept n package s comparity less but loved d profile.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bucharest (Romania)
    Anonymous Employee in Bucharest (Romania)

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Temenos.

It is a professional interview. First with someone from Human Resources and then if succesfull with the direct Manager. The questions was relevant and the both have a good attitude.

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Temenos in September 2014.

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at Temenos in 20 September 2014

I went for interview around 11.00 am in Bangalore and it was very poor.They did not conducted the interview properly.They conducted the test after 11am only and my 1st technical happened at 5:30 PM. Worst part they have given the job description as Application Framework - JAVA/EJB/JDBC but didn't had openings for Java. Actually hiring for their proprietary language "InfoBasic" which no one knows outside. You can not even switch after that. I have wasted my 6 hours of my life on this worst company.

Interview Questions
    Technical 1: All are Basic Java question only.
    Technical2: Some Java Question and asked if you are Ok to learn our language whihc no one knows outside. Take decision you should not regret.

Interview Questions
    • Are you ready to learn our Proprietary language, we don't have Core Java opening.   Answer Question

They were not hiring for Java biut to give training on their Proprietary language "InfoBasic: You can not even switch after that.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Temenos in September 2014.

campus recruitment.
    started with ppt .Followed by a written test which has 2 programming questions on classes and arrays.
    Had two round of interview one tech and one HR .Questions asked were basic programming concepts.
    HR round was smooth.
    Overall it was a good experience. It was my first interview and i cleared it. :)

no negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Temenos in August 2014.

Applied through Consultancy.whole process took 2 weeks.First round is Telephonic.Got cal from HR after 2 weeks to attend the F2F a technical round followed by HR.Person who took telecon round took my 1:1 technical round.Interviewer was very rude.

They keep changing the Interview schedule and there wont be any prior intimation until 1 hour before the interview.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Temenos.

Initial communications were good. Later they hired for a support project which had no work at all still in appraisal time they shout saying you should improve. When no work is given how can one improve...where is the scope to learn??