Interviews for Top Jobs at Tempero Pharmaceuticals

Candidate Interview Review

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tempero Pharmaceuticals (Cambridge, MA) in February 2012.

I emailed them my resume for an open position on their website. I got an email from the Hiring Manger asking for a suitable time for a phone interview. I sent a few times/days and the next day I got an email confirming the phone interview for the very next day. The phone interview was good, in fact pretty good. Most of the questions asked were technical and asking about my previous experiences. I responded to all the questions and I was pretty sure, they will call me for the on-site interview. After exactly a week, I got an email from the hiring manager asking for References (which was pretty unusual, given that most of the companies ask for a reference after the on-site interview ). I provided the references and I have good references. So i was very happy :( When I didnt hear anything back for about 10 days, I emailed the Hiring manager just asking him if he had made any decisions yet. He was kind enough to reply quickly that he had been on a vacation and hadnt made any decisions yet and that he will keep me posted whenever they make a decision. I kept waiting and waiting but the call/email never arrived. (which seemed unusual to me given that they had been pretty professional with everything until then).

Interview Questions