Temple-Inland Human Resources Interview Questions & Reviews

1 interview

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Human Resources Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Temple-Inland in July 2009.

My resume was picked out of the blue from Monster and I was contacted by both the director for the position and one of their HR professionals. After playing phone tag for a couple of weeks we scheduled an interview. The interview was going to be with the director and one of his managers at a local restaurant.

On the phone and in person the gentleman was pleasant and appeared to have good people skills.

In meeting them, they seemed to have a good sense of the type of work that I do and asked a lot of behavioral questions related to techniques used in my profession.

While asking questions, I inquired about promotion potential and the general reality of upward mobility in the organization. When they responded, in detail, about the lack of upward mobility I pretty much lost all interest in the position.

Overall, the company seemed like it might be a good place to work for and the gentlemen that I talked with had good heads on their shoulders.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about you that I wouldn't see on your resume.   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Temple-Inland

Worked for Temple-Inland? Contribute to the Community!