Temple University Interview Questions

Updated Jul 15, 2015

2.7

Junior Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Temple University in April 2014.

Interview

very straightforward interview with supervisor and with the other members of ce system. You have to show your sample of code and should able to explain it to interviewers. It was very average interview and interviewers were very nice.

Lab Assistant Interview

Interview

The position was offered to me via email. One of the professors from the IT department had suggested me as a possible hire. The IT HR department contacted me and offered to set up an interview if I was interested. I was, and the interview date and time was completely up to me.

Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Temple University (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2014.

Interview

It was pretty fair. The process was very exciting and I was excited about getting a new job in the big city. When they called me back I was very excited. Part of the reason I was so excited was that they were a premiere university in a very vibrant city. It will be fun to work there and the students are very cool.

Development Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Temple University (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2014.

Interview

Applied and received a phone interview within 1-2 weeks. Had an in person interview, followed by an additional interview. General interview questions. Hiring process took 2-3 weeks. First step was calling my references, followed by a background check and then finally a formal offer over the phone from HR.m

Interview Questions

• Most difficult was presenting an idea for a campaign on the spot.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Currently trying to negotiate because initial offer was too low.

Job Coach Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Temple University in November 2013.

Interview

Everything is structured. First, you apply. HR forwards your resume to the department if applicable. Someone from the department will call you to set up an interview. It was just a face to face interview. No phone interview. I met with a panel of 3 (Director, Assistant Director, and the Program Coordinator). The questions were standard, tell me about yourself? Why are you interested in this position? What can you bring to this position? The entire process from applying online until hiring took about 3 months.

Interview Questions

• There was not a most difficult or unexpected question. The questions were standard.   Answer Question

Negotiation

HR calls you to offer you the position and salary. I asked could the salary be increased. She said the department would be asked and she would get back to me. She called me back about a day later to say no, they would not increase on the salary.

Computer Lab Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Temple University (Philadelphia, PA) in August 2013.

Interview

one interview process by 2 people

Student Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Temple University (Philadelphia, PA) in August 2013.

Interview

Interview was very laid-back, mostly provided information rather than asking many questions.Basic interview questions were asked. Interviewer conducted interview in a timely manner (was on time and lasted average amount of time). Honestly a great place to work for a student, I definitely hated leaving.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a disgruntled guest?   1 Answer

Postdoctoral Fellow Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Temple University.

Interview

I was hired by my advisor so i did not have an interview

Negotiation

I could not negotiate because salary was not assigned by advisor but from project manager

Clerk V Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Temple University (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

1st Interview: Phone interview with two people, one who would be supervisor and one who would have been on the same level 2nd Interview: All-day interview including lunch. Met with four different panels, all consisting of at least 5 people. Also met briefly with the director of the department After the interview process, it took several weeks to get to an offer.

Interview Questions

• What three values would you bring to the job to solve a problem?   Answer Question

I received another offer and their hiring process was taking a long time

Lifeguard Interview

Interview

super basic interview questions. just be confident and know all the lifeguarding skills. also have experience with working in teams.

Interview Questions

• I've recently started doing the interview process and some people seem to get caught up on explaining a conflict filled situation and how they resolved it.   Answer Question