Temple University

29 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Support Technician Interview

Support Technician

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Temple University in February 2009.

Interview Details – The hiring process was lengthy and I had to wait for 30 days to get a response form the school. The work environment seemed very busy when I walked in a week prior I had been given my interview on the 31st day. I was contacted two weeks before my interview date.

Interview Question – Your resume suggests that you may be over-qualified or too experienced for this position. What's Your opinion?   View Answer

Clerk V Interview

Clerk V
Philadelphia, PA

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Temple University.

Interview Details – 1st Interview: Phone interview with two people, one who would be supervisor and one who would have been on the same level
2nd Interview: All-day interview including lunch. Met with four different panels, all consisting of at least 5 people. Also met briefly with the director of the department
After the interview process, it took several weeks to get to an offer.

Interview Question – What three values would you bring to the job to solve a problem?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I received another offer and their hiring process was taking a long time

Lifeguard Interview

Lifeguard

Interviewed at Temple University

Interview Details – super basic interview questions. just be confident and know all the lifeguarding skills. also have experience with working in teams.

Interview Question – I've recently started doing the interview process and some people seem to get caught up on explaining a conflict filled situation and how they resolved it.   Answer Question

RN Interview

RN
Phila, PA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Temple University in May 2009.

Interview Details – Quick first interview. Scheduled second interview with manager on same day.

Interview Question – Qualification test about gen nursing knowledge and medications   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Higher pay offer at another facility

Very Easy Interview

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Temple University.

Interview Details – not complicated or whatsoever. You have to be the right fit for the organization though.

Interview Question – none   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Executive Assistant
Philadelphia, PA

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Temple University.

Interview Details – The original position for which I was hired was Assistant Director of Development but HR would not approve the position. I was offered the position that was open for executive assistant while waiting for HR to create the ADD position. Two months after accepting the lower position, there were two significant changes in leadership and the promise went unfilled.

Interview Question – My interview was with an acting dean, the director of development, a associate dean and business manager. The interview started off with random questions about my previous position and were not relevant to the position. There seemed to be no plan for the interview. When the interviewers grew silent, I conducted a "self interview," using the job description to highlight my experience and skills.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – At the time, the verbal agreement seemed acceptable, but I learned that a verbal agreement is meaningless.

Technical Support Specialist Interview

Technical Support Specialist
Philadelphia, MO

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Temple University in May 2012.

Interview Details – 1 Recruiter reviews application
2. Recruiter phone interviews
3. Assessment
4. Hiring Manager interview
5. Background checks

After all of those process, I got passes and get a phone call from my boss. The process took around 3 weeks to go. Then I got a phone call from my boss.

Interview Question – What's your career path?   Answer Question

Peer Advisor Interview

Peer Advisor
Philadelphia, PA

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Temple University in January 2010.

Interview Details – Temple is a nice place to work. Like most academic institutions it can be slow with low turnover. The interview consisted of basic questions. Strengths, Weaknesses, what I can bring to the table etc.

Interview Questions

Consultant Interview

Consultant
Philadelphia, PA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Temple University in May 2011.

Interview Details – They checked my info and then ask some typical questions such like why is this company? what's your we..

Interview Questions

Research Assistant Interview

Research Assistant
Philadelphia, PA

The process took a day - interviewed at Temple University in January 2009.

Interview Details – The RA professor just asked about my research interests and what types of software I knew.

Interview Question – What type of research are you interested in?   Answer Question