Temptu

Temptu Interview Questions

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Temptu

Marketing Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Temptu.

The interview process went over a month, included a phone interview, in-person w/brainstorm session, 2 follow up calls and 2 skype interviews. During the whole interview process they said they were extremely interested in me and yet after the final interview I didn't hear anything from them. I waited a week to contact them and they said they decided to restructure the position, couldn't they have realized that before they strung me along this whole time? Extremely unprofessional! To me, it sounds like they just wanted some free business advice otherwise they wouldn't have kept calling me. Also, they never made an attempt to contact me after the interview to let me know either way. I understand they are a family run business but if they want to be the leaders they aspire to be they need to have better recruitment practices to hire good talent. My advice, don't apply to this company and don't use their products.

Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Temptu in June 2010.

The interview process consisted of multiple tests/assignments, in person interviews. Temptu is not a place I'd want to work at. The benefits suck (only pay for 1/3 of health insurance, 10 vacation/sick days per yr.) In general, Temptu will milk you for all you have with little return.

Interview Questions

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took a dayinterviewed at Temptu in September 2009.

I was interviewed first by senior personnel and then, after 20 minutes, but the heads of the company. It felt odd to go to that step so fast. I thought the interviews went extremely well, I was there for at least an hour. Despite that, I never heard anything back. Office culture seemed very laid back, although late hours were expected.

Interview Questions