Tempur Sealy International

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Systems Analyst Interview

Senior Systems Analyst
Lexington, KY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Tempur Sealy International in February 2014.

Interview Details – Two-step interview. One with the hiring managers as a group and one with the CTO. Looking for good communication skills, technical expertise, go-getter attitude, and team work. Pretty informal. The company is growing and needs people.

Interview Question – There wasn't any.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Adjusted vacation time and relocation package. Base salary wasn't negotiable.

Very Difficult Interview

Sales Manager Interview

Sales Manager

I applied online and interviewed at Tempur Sealy International.

Interview Details – very deceptive and unethical practices

Director Interview

Director
Lexington-Fayette, KY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6 months - interviewed at Tempur Sealy International in February 2010.

Interview Details – The interview process was long and dragged out. They make you wait and then want you to hurry up and start.

Interview Question – If you had to choose between killing someone or poisoning the city water which would you choose and why?   View Answer

Matt Builder Interview

Matt Builder

I applied in-person and interviewed at Tempur Sealy International.

Interview Details – Fill an application out,take a drug test and you got a job...it's really that simple because they hire anyone

Negotiation Details – N/A

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Lexington-Fayette, KY

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Tempur Sealy International in October 2013.

Interview Details – Hiring thru Kelly temp service, very nice group of employees, very friend and organized. Basic interview was with temp service, testing, with large questionnaire from tempur service. multiple choice agree, disagree, but some odd question need to answer according to your on thought not previous or current employer. Simple process no drug test all done thru temp service.

Interview Question – questionnaire that tempur gave temp service to give about 180 question   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Make sure you understand work schedule and days off.

Very Easy Interview

Mattress Builder Interview

Mattress Builder
Saint Paul, MN

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Tempur Sealy International in July 2010.

Interview Details – Referred by a friend. Went in for an application, interviewed and hired the same day. Had orientation the next day and started working right after orientation.

Interview Question – Have you ever worked in this environment? Are you able to meet the physical requirements of the position?   Answer Question

Territory Sales Manager Interview

Territory Sales Manager

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Tempur Sealy International.

Interview Details – Phone call with recruiter, personal interview with hiring manager

Interview Question – Why should I hire you?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – pretty much non-negotiable

Product Manager Interview

Product Manager
Lexington, KY

I interviewed at Tempur Sealy International in September 2010.

Interview Details – Submitted a resume and CL via email to HR. Response took several weeks. First interview via phone took an hour, conducted with a member of HR. Brought in to interview with 5 people, including co-workers and my manager. Offer extended about 4 months after initial resume submission. Slow process due to the company growing quickly and being busy.

Interview Question – Estimate the annual revenue for your favorite lunch restaurant. Walk me through the assumptions and calculations you use to reach this answer.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Successfully negotiated a small pay increase. Took a day or two.

Very Easy Interview

Customer Service Representative I Interview

Customer Service Representative I
Lexington-Fayette, KY

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Tempur Sealy International in June 2011.

Interview Details – I had to apply through a staffing agency, since customer service spot weren't direct hire positions. The staffing agency called me with a date and time to come and do my interview. The interview was quick and simple. Just an explanation of the job title, and questions on what I could bring to the company from past work experiences. Also was giving a employee benefits folder that told you about several perks for being a part of the Tempur-Pedic family.

Interview Question – What made you come to Tempur-Pedic?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Marketing
Lexington, KY

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Tempur Sealy International in February 2012.

Interview Details – Lots of questions about what their company should do.

Interview Question – What do you think of our current marketing and what should we be doing differently?   View Answer

Worked for Tempur Sealy International? Contribute to the Community!