Tempur Sealy International

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Systems Analyst Interview

Senior Systems Analyst
Lexington, KY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Tempur Sealy International in February 2014.

Interview Details – Two-step interview. One with the hiring managers as a group and one with the CTO. Looking for good communication skills, technical expertise, go-getter attitude, and team work. Pretty informal. The company is growing and needs people.

Interview Question – There wasn't any.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Adjusted vacation time and relocation package. Base salary wasn't negotiable.

Product Manager Interview

Product Manager
Lexington, KY

I interviewed at Tempur Sealy International in September 2010.

Interview Details – Submitted a resume and CL via email to HR. Response took several weeks. First interview via phone took an hour, conducted with a member of HR. Brought in to interview with 5 people, including co-workers and my manager. Offer extended about 4 months after initial resume submission. Slow process due to the company growing quickly and being busy.

Interview Question – Estimate the annual revenue for your favorite lunch restaurant. Walk me through the assumptions and calculations you use to reach this answer.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Successfully negotiated a small pay increase. Took a day or two.

Marketing Interview

Marketing
Lexington, KY

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Tempur Sealy International in February 2012.

Interview Details – Lots of questions about what their company should do.

Interview Question – What do you think of our current marketing and what should we be doing differently?   View Answer

Worked for Tempur Sealy International? Contribute to the Community!