Tempur Sealy International

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Logistics Manager Interview

Logistics Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Tempur Sealy International in August 2010.

Interview Details – The interviewer contacted me by phone and scheduled a time in which we could talk freely with no interruptions and with ample time. The interview began with a little small talk then I was asked to describe what kind of work I was currently doing and then a quick review of my work history. Many of the questions were of the "What if" kind concerning situations you would encounter as a manager in that position. Additional questions covered management style.

Interview Question – Describe your overall management style and are you more proactive or reactive in how you manage?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Tempur Sealy International? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Tempur Sealy International Logistics Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Tempur Sealy International employees and interview candidates.