Interviews for Top Jobs at Tempur Sealy International
- IT (1)
- Senior Systems Analyst (1)
- Marketing (1)
- Sales Manager (1)
- Project Manager (1)
- Director (1)
- Director of Brand Management (1)
- Retail Manager (1)
- Technical Manager (1)
- Territory Sales Manager (1)
- Customer Service Representative (1)
- Customer Service Representative I (1)
- Product Manager (1)
- Logistics Manager (1)
- Manager, Global IT Infrastructure (1)
- Retail Experience Manager (1)
- Mattress Builder (1)
- Matt Builder (1)
Product Manager Interview
I interviewed at Tempur Sealy International (Lexington, KY) in September 2010.
Submitted a resume and CL via email to HR. Response took several weeks. First interview via phone took an hour, conducted with a member of HR. Brought in to interview with 5 people, including co-workers and my manager. Offer extended about 4 months after initial resume submission. Slow process due to the company growing quickly and being busy.
- Estimate the annual revenue for your favorite lunch restaurant. Walk me through the assumptions and calculations you use to reach this answer. Answer Question
Successfully negotiated a small pay increase. Took a day or two.