Ten Cate

Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineer Intern Interview

Engineer Intern

Interviewed at Ten Cate

Interview Details – Got a call within about a week of applying for the position through my school's career page. Went in the next day for an in person interview with the both the plant manager, and the quality manager. After pretty much walking through each point on my resume, asking for detailed explanations on random points, we took a tour of the plant.

Interview Question – Tell me what you learned in X, Y, Z class.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, just given a letter to sign with the offer on it.

Production Supervisor Interview

Production Supervisor

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Ten Cate in June 2011.

Interview Details – A one-to-one interview took place in the branch itself focusing on the submitted CV. There were questions relating to the industry that is being applied, comparing it with the previous experience handled.

Interview Question – Why do you apply for this job considering that you have a very good company?   Answer Question

Engineering Intern Interview

Engineering Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ten Cate in September 2011.

Interview Details – Got the interviewed through my university posting. It was very relaxed and informal interview. Met with the senior process engineer and also the engineering manager. Answered a few behavoir questions then got a tour of the plant. Waited about a few weeks and got a call back with the offer. Very easy and smooth process.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for us?   Answer Question

Administrative Interview

Administrative

The process took 2 months - interviewed at Ten Cate in March 2010.

Interview Details – HR did not provide sufficient information to evaluate the total compenstation and benefits of the offer. The skills and personality test were conducted at a second interview, but nothing else occurred at the second interview. Even with how long the process took, did not develpo a clear picture of the organization and its culture.

Interview Question – general questions regarding ability to multi-task, organization, et cetera   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Ten Cate? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ten Cate interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Ten Cate employees and interview candidates.