Tenaquip

Profile Unclaimed

Tenaquip Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Tenaquip

Inside Sales Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Tenaquip.

Phone interview, followed by face-to-face interview, then a psychometric test and references. Whole process was professional, transparent and engaging. They provide you with complete information to make an informed decision. Offered salary below expectations, but many benefits to compensate. Office staff seem like they're enjoying working there, it's a little early to tell but so far so good.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a situation where you had to negotiate with an irate customer.   Answer Question
    Difficult, because I had to take a step down from previous job, but honest throughout the process.

Key Account Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Tenaquip in March 2012.

Was contacted by a recruiter that presented me with the job and set up a 1:1 interview with the Tenaquip DSM. The interview lasted about 1 hour and then I was asked to do 2 online tests. They took about 2 hours to complete and then the recruiter did the reference checks for Tenaquip. I was then offered the job. I found the whole process to be done very professionally and would tell prospective candidates to do your company homework!

Interview Questions