Tender Touch Health Care

7 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Occupational Therapist Interview

Occupational Therapist

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Tender Touch Health Care.

Interview Details – It was just an interview with head of rehab at facility and regional manager.

Negotiation Details – I didn't negotiate

Rehab Director Interview

New York, NY

I applied through other source and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Tender Touch Health Care in April 2009.

Interview Details – I found the job listing on craigslist then emailed them my resume from that listing. I received a phone call from their recruiter who set up a phone interview (I did the whole interview via phone because I was living in another state at the time) with an area manager who I spoke to twice before she set up an interview with a regional manager. The regional manager was sort of flaky and missed the phone interview 3X before we actually spoke. Both the area manager and regional manager were very brisk and direct on the phone and somewhat impolite. However, after nearly two weeks I was offered the job and accepted.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I asked for a high rate and they acted like they were going to balk, but gave me what I asked for anyway. After working for them and assisting with the hiring process for the facility I was the director in, I can say that they definitely pay more than many others -- but only if you insist.

Speech Language Pathologist Interview

Philadelphia, PA

The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Tender Touch Health Care in March 2010.

Interview Details – Spoke with a recruiter initially via email and later by phone. Arranged phone interview with a regional manager who asked questions related to my experience and clinical goals. Site visit with same manager and the supervisor of that location, no real interview questions during this visit. Was surprised by an unplanned request to visit a second site. Quick initial offer but a significant delay in response to my negotiations. Got the sense it is challenging for this company to place permanent staff and that generous offers were the norm.

Interview Question – Was asked to interpret MBS/VFSS report.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Delay between initial interview and finalized offer was several weeks and another opportunity arose.

Sales Representative Interview

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Tender Touch Health Care in May 2010.

Interview Details – I met with the owner and she is very nice to interview with and makes you feel very comfortable. The office staff are not so warm to new people or current ones for that matter. After our first interview an offer was made and I was given a few weeks to think about accepting it. There were not any difficult questions to answer and the interview process was easy. Most of the questions were rested to the number of referrals you could generate and what territory those contacts were in.

Interview Question – There weren't any difficult questions in the interview but all basic questions of employment.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Make sure to ask what your looking for and negotiate from there. If you have proven experience and good work references you can get a decent offer.

RN Interview

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Tender Touch Health Care in March 2009.

Interview Details – I was referred by my previous co-worker and just went for walk -in and filled up an application and gave them my resume and then was interviewed right away then was offered a job and rate was discussed and then was told to go back for a written test and at the same time paper orientation. In regard to my interview I was just asked about my previous experiences, skills and the reasons why I left my previous job.

Interview Question – What was your position in your previous job? What are your responsibilities?   Answer Question

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Tender Touch Health Care in January 2009.

Interview Details – Was refered by an employee, called them,sent resume,had a one on one interview,background check,interviewed with the DON,drug test and then hired

Interview Question – tell me about yourself   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Occupational Therapist Interview

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Tender Touch Health Care in December 2008.

Interview Details – Recruiter called for interview then set- up 1:1 interview with regional manager

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Tender Touch Health Care? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Tender Touch Health Care interview questions and advice. All 7 interview reviews posted anonymously by Tender Touch Health Care employees and interview candidates.