Tender Touch Health Care

2.3

Physical Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cherry Hill, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cherry Hill, NJ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Tender Touch Health Care.

Recruiter was very responsive and answered all my questions; interviewed with the facility/supervisor and liked what I saw. got to tour the facility and meet some of the other therapists in the facility. The HR department was very helpful in completing required paperwork and all paperwork was submitted online and via email.

Interview Questions
    • where do i see myself in 5 years; I hadnt given that much thought at the time as I was a new grad.   Answer Question
    just back and forth on rate until we came to a fair rate

Occupational Therapist Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Tender Touch Health Care.

It was just an interview with head of rehab at facility and regional manager.

I didn't negotiate

Speech Language Pathologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Tender Touch Health Care in March 2010.

Spoke with a recruiter initially via email and later by phone. Arranged phone interview with a regional manager who asked questions related to my experience and clinical goals. Site visit with same manager and the supervisor of that location, no real interview questions during this visit. Was surprised by an unplanned request to visit a second site. Quick initial offer but a significant delay in response to my negotiations. Got the sense it is challenging for this company to place permanent staff and that generous offers were the norm.

Interview Questions

Delay between initial interview and finalized offer was several weeks and another opportunity arose.

Rehab Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Tender Touch Health Care in April 2009.

I found the job listing on craigslist then emailed them my resume from that listing. I received a phone call from their recruiter who set up a phone interview (I did the whole interview via phone because I was living in another state at the time) with an area manager who I spoke to twice before she set up an interview with a regional manager. The regional manager was sort of flaky and missed the phone interview 3X before we actually spoke. Both the area manager and regional manager were very brisk and direct on the phone and somewhat impolite. However, after nearly two weeks I was offered the job and accepted.

Interview Questions
    • What level of productivity are you used to working at?   Answer Question
    • What is the utilization rate at the building you work at now?   Answer Question
    • What do you make at your current job? (this was asked during negotiation)   Answer Question
    I asked for a high rate and they acted like they were going to balk, but gave me what I asked for anyway. After working for them and assisting with the hiring process for the facility I was the director in, I can say that they definitely pay more than many others -- but only if you insist.

Sales Representative Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Tender Touch Health Care in May 2010.

I met with the owner and she is very nice to interview with and makes you feel very comfortable. The office staff are not so warm to new people or current ones for that matter. After our first interview an offer was made and I was given a few weeks to think about accepting it. There were not any difficult questions to answer and the interview process was easy. Most of the questions were rested to the number of referrals you could generate and what territory those contacts were in.

Interview Questions
    • There weren't any difficult questions in the interview but all basic questions of employment.   Answer Question
    Make sure to ask what your looking for and negotiate from there. If you have proven experience and good work references you can get a decent offer.

RN Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Tender Touch Health Care in March 2009.

I was referred by my previous co-worker and just went for walk -in and filled up an application and gave them my resume and then was interviewed right away then was offered a job and rate was discussed and then was told to go back for a written test and at the same time paper orientation. In regard to my interview I was just asked about my previous experiences, skills and the reasons why I left my previous job.

Interview Questions
    • What was your position in your previous job? What are your responsibilities?   Answer Question

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Tender Touch Health Care in January 2009.

Was refered by an employee, called them,sent resume,had a one on one interview,background check,interviewed with the DON,drug test and then hired

Occupational Therapist Interview

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Tender Touch Health Care in December 2008.

Recruiter called for interview then set- up 1:1 interview with regional manager