Tenet Healthcare Interview Questions

Updated Aug 21, 2015

2.5

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tenet Healthcare.

Interview

Not very difficult-standard questions about past experience and skill set. Interview was conducted by 2 people from department. Had to follow up with several emails and calls to confirm interest and whether or not position was being offered to me. Second interview was not given. Process took about 2 weeks to complete.

Interview Questions

• Tell us one thing about you that not very many people know about you. Tell us about your background and what your previous duties were.   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tenet Healthcare.

Interview

Thorough! I went through a total of 5 interviews (phone & in person)! The questions were typical - a mix between behavioral and technical. The entire interview process was 30+ days... not including offer, acceptance and start.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you dealt with an upset employee.   Answer Question

Nurse Practitioner Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tenet Healthcare.

Interview

pretty straight forward, questions regarding past experiences, why i left the previous job. also asked about skills. phone screening initially, then spoke with a recruiter director, then in person interview with the medical director.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

in phase

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palm Springs, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Tenet Healthcare (Palm Springs, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Was simple enough but the process to get actually get hired took a very long time over 90 days. They are a very slow company at hiring and at getting people "clearance" to work.

Interview Questions

• How many years have you work in Critical Care? What are plans in the future? Why did you leave your previous employer? Why this hospital?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tenet Healthcare.

Interview

Applied online. Heard back from a recruiter close to a month later. First, spoke with a recruiter who asks for the common behavioral questions. Second interview was in the HQ office with the team members and director.

Interview Questions

• questions in regards to skills, experience in certain situations, and what your bring to the table   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tenet Healthcare.

Interview

The Interview process went very smoothly overall. There was a Two round process which included a peer interview and general behavioral questions were asked. Everyone was very pleasant and it was a very warm environment.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very easy

Dialysis RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Tenet Healthcare (West Palm Beach, FL).

Interview

Applied online, 3 months later I got a call, had phone interview on same call and then invited to come in for an interview by Director. Meet with Director and staff, very pleasant experience. Offer position at end of interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe Previous nursing experience.   Answer Question
    • How would you handle a compliant, peer directed and patient directed.   Answer Question
    • Describe a time you had a conflict on the floor. And what did you do.   Answer Question
    • Describe a time you had to protect patient safety.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations, hourly nurses are paid via a preset scale according to your number of nursing experience years.

Interview

Pretty straight forward. Great questions about behavior, drive, competitiveness. They asked about previous jobs, previous roles, previous companies. They also discussed the role I was interview for. They wanted to know about the climate I lived in, if I would be us,de to the climate I was going to if it were different from that I fealtbrfore

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Non negotiable

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Tenet Healthcare in November 2014.

Interview

I applied back in Sept 2014 and didn't have initial contact with the recruiter until Oct. 2014. I was scheduled for a telephone interview towards the end of Oct. and then an in-person interview with the Department Director in Nov. 2014. Then I received the call from the recruiter saying the job was mine in mid-December.

Interview Questions

• Lots of questions about applying current knowledge and teamwork ethics.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate because the pay was higher than I expected.

Per Diem Front Desk Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Tenet Healthcare.

Interview

The hiring process took about two weeks. There were two interviews and then the HR department notified me that I have got the job. They send you all documents through email, and then it took like two more weeks for start working. The interviews were normal, not difficult not easy. You have to be prepared.

Interview Questions

• A lot of behavioral question about the work in a medical office. One normal question that I remember was: what is your biggest strength and your biggest weakness?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation