Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Tenet Healthcare
- Registered Nurse (3)
- Director of Pharmacy (2)
- Director Quality (1)
- Radiologic Technologist (1)
- Medical Assistant (1)
- Tech (1)
- Patient Access (1)
- MSW Social Worker (1)
- CS Tech (1)
- Per Diem Front Desk (1)
- ED Patient Care Technician (1)
- Clinical Operations Analyst (1)
- Nurse (1)
- Nurse Manager (1)
- Nurse Practitioner (1)
- Vice President (1)
- Patient Account Representative (1)
- Staff RN (1)
- Clerk (1)
- Occupational Therapist (1)
- Analyst (1)
- Assistant Vice President (1)
- Healthcare (1)
- Senior Accountant (1)
- Accountant (1)
- Accounting Assistant (1)
- RN (1)
- Sales (1)
- Recruiter (1)
- Human Resources (1)
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online – interviewed at Tenet Healthcare (Houston, TX) in August 2014.
I was interviewed at a Tenet facility for a new grad position. I have heard that working for a Tenet facility would get me a lot of hands on experience. Although there is a three year commitment, I chose to apply anyway. Here the starting pay is $27.69 which is not horrible. I think the interview went well. We shall see.
- They asked if I would take another offer if another facility contacted me. 1 Answer
Helpful (2)No OfferAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Tenet Healthcare in May 2014.
Done via a recruiter that contacted me via a Tenet internal recruiter. Initial phone interview - then a commitment to next meet in person - which didn't happen - instead was to do Webinar - that didn't happen on multiple scheduled dates. Poor & unprofessional communications on the part of Tenet.
- Basic interview questions...same typical ones about experience, how to handle situations, etc. Nothing extraordinary just ordinary. I only wish they had bother to tell me that they were going to waste my time by scheduling multiple occasions for a presentation (and not bother to appear) in the initial interview. I would've told them thank you but no thank you. I'm too busy to play these childish games. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took a week – interviewed at Tenet Healthcare.
Requested a transfer from another Tenet Facility. The process was easy. Transfer form required signatures from myself, my manager, my current Hospital HR Director and HR at the new facility.
- Had a phone interview with Manager, OR Director and CNO Answer Question
Helpful (1)No OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks – interviewed at Tenet Healthcare in March 2014.
Applied for role via LinkedIn Spoke with HR 2 weeks later via phone Spoke with HR via video conference 1 week later Asked to interview with hiring manager live Fly to hiring manager 2 weeks later Staff was rude, manager was late to our interview, ended on time but said we would reconnect later in the day. At the end of the day, was informed the hiring manager had left the office. When I asked how to leave I was pointed to the back door around the corner (not walked out). Essentially was treated like trash Submitted my expenses for the trip and received my reimbursement within 10 business days. Never received communication from team I interviewed with or the HR manager I spoke with.
- No technical questions just focused on hospital specific experience I had. Did see any value in non-hospital related perspectives or experiences. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through other source – interviewed at Tenet Healthcare (Mount Pleasant, SC).
I interviewed once with three different groups. The position was recently created and the hospital was only opening the position to two current employees of the hospital. All persons were pleasant and professional during the interview.
- What is your greatest weaknesses. 1 Answer
Simple. I felt the salary was more than fair and I accepted the salary they offered me.
Helpful (1)No OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Tenet Healthcare in May 2013.
A week after I applied they called to set an interview, it went good and they said they had more interviews but I would hear something back by a certain date.
- Tell me about a time when a co-worker wasn't doing their job and what you did. Answer Question
- No OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through other source – interviewed at Tenet Healthcare (Jupiter, FL).
The hiring process was professional the working environment is not.
- How do I work with difficult people? That was an indication of the environment. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Tenet Healthcare (Dallas, TX) in April 2013.
Applied online at Tenet's website. Took a hardcore test. It was an analytical and math skills test. I received an email from HR about 3 weeks later for a different position than the one i applied for which was fine. The email was discussing a time that I could speak with the HR rep about the position and set up an interview. After speaking with the HR rep on the phone, I received a phone call and email about my interview date and instructions. My interview was simple. I didn't get the "tell me about a time" questions. The questions were more like "are you a team player?" Simple process.
- Would you consider yourself as successful? (None of the questions were difficult) Answer Question
negotiation wasn't difficult. Tenet believes in paying you what your worth.
Helpful (1)No OfferAverage Interview
Looking for exceptionally strong analytical skills and don't really care about anything else beyond that. If you have these skills, then you are golden. If not then you pretty much have little to no chance of getting the job.
- Different case study questions that will test whether or not your thinking process is aligned with that of senior management. 1 Answer
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Tenet Healthcare (Dallas, TX) in March 2013.
I applied online for an on-site role, and was contacted by the Recruiting Director within one week. A few days later he called back to schedule a face to face interview with the hospital's HR Director. I then interviewed on site with the director and HR Generalists.
- Tell us about a process you helped to create. Answer Question
The salary was disclosed to me during the initial phone conversation. They also had a quarterly bonus structure in place for all recruiters based on number of hires. I did not negotiate anything further. I felt the compensation was fair.
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review
See What Tenet Healthcare Employees Are Saying
4 people found this helpful
Pros: “Very engaged senior leadership team, evolving company with strong strategic vision. Willing to take calculated risks. The company is in the sweet spot of healthcare reform and is...”“Very engaged senior leadership team, evolving company with strong strategic vision. Willing to take calculated risks. The company is in the sweet spot of healthcare reform and is well-positioned to capitalize on new changes in health care.” – Full Review