Tenet Healthcare Interview Questions

Updated May 29, 2015

2.6

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Tenet Healthcare in May 2014.

Interview

Done via a recruiter that contacted me via a Tenet internal recruiter. Initial phone interview - then a commitment to next meet in person - which didn't happen - instead was to do Webinar - that didn't happen on multiple scheduled dates. Poor & unprofessional communications on the part of Tenet.

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions...same typical ones about experience, how to handle situations, etc. Nothing extraordinary just ordinary. I only wish they had bother to tell me that they were going to waste my time by scheduling multiple occasions for a presentation (and not bother to appear) in the initial interview. I would've told them thank you but no thank you. I'm too busy to play these childish games.   Answer Question

Staff RN Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Tenet Healthcare.

Interview

Requested a transfer from another Tenet Facility. The process was easy. Transfer form required signatures from myself, my manager, my current Hospital HR Director and HR at the new facility.

Interview Questions

• Had a phone interview with Manager, OR Director and CNO   Answer Question

Vice President Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Tenet Healthcare in March 2014.

Interview

Applied for role via LinkedIn
    Spoke with HR 2 weeks later via phone
    Spoke with HR via video conference 1 week later
    Asked to interview with hiring manager live
    Fly to hiring manager 2 weeks later
    Staff was rude, manager was late to our interview, ended on time but said we would reconnect later in the day. At the end of the day, was informed the hiring manager had left the office. When I asked how to leave I was pointed to the back door around the corner (not walked out). Essentially was treated like trash
    Submitted my expenses for the trip and received my reimbursement within 10 business days.
    Never received communication from team I interviewed with or the HR manager I spoke with.

Interview Questions

• No technical questions just focused on hospital specific experience I had. Did see any value in non-hospital related perspectives or experiences.   Answer Question

Assistant Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Pleasant, SC

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Tenet Healthcare (Mount Pleasant, SC).

Interview

I interviewed once with three different groups. The position was recently created and the hospital was only opening the position to two current employees of the hospital. All persons were pleasant and professional during the interview.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest weaknesses.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Simple. I felt the salary was more than fair and I accepted the salary they offered me.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Tenet Healthcare in May 2013.

Interview

A week after I applied they called to set an interview, it went good and they said they had more interviews but I would hear something back by a certain date.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when a co-worker wasn't doing their job and what you did.   Answer Question

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jupiter, FL

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Tenet Healthcare (Jupiter, FL).

Interview

The hiring process was professional the working environment is not.

Interview Questions

• How do I work with difficult people? That was an indication of the environment.   Answer Question

Accounting Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Tenet Healthcare (Dallas, TX) in April 2013.

Interview

Applied online at Tenet's website. Took a hardcore test. It was an analytical and math skills test. I received an email from HR about 3 weeks later for a different position than the one i applied for which was fine. The email was discussing a time that I could speak with the HR rep about the position and set up an interview. After speaking with the HR rep on the phone, I received a phone call and email about my interview date and instructions. My interview was simple. I didn't get the "tell me about a time" questions. The questions were more like "are you a team player?" Simple process.

Interview Questions

• Would you consider yourself as successful? (None of the questions were difficult)   Answer Question

Negotiation

negotiation wasn't difficult. Tenet believes in paying you what your worth.

Interview

Looking for exceptionally strong analytical skills and don't really care about anything else beyond that. If you have these skills, then you are golden. If not then you pretty much have little to no chance of getting the job.

Interview Questions

• Different case study questions that will test whether or not your thinking process is aligned with that of senior management.   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Tenet Healthcare (Dallas, TX) in March 2013.

Interview

I applied online for an on-site role, and was contacted by the Recruiting Director within one week. A few days later he called back to schedule a face to face interview with the hospital's HR Director. I then interviewed on site with the director and HR Generalists.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The salary was disclosed to me during the initial phone conversation. They also had a quarterly bonus structure in place for all recruiters based on number of hires. I did not negotiate anything further. I felt the compensation was fair.

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Tenet Healthcare (Dallas, TX) in January 2013.

Interview

Behavioral, a little too informal though.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Firm