Tenet Healthcare

Tenet Healthcare Occupational Therapist Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Occupational Therapist Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Tenet Healthcare in July 2012.

Contacted by Director of Rehab to set up a face to face interview with him. Was asked about 4-5 behavioral questions. "Passed" that step then set up a peer interview with 2 more supervisors and was asked 4-5 similar behavior interview questions.

Interview Questions
  • Name a time when you failed or had a short coming on one of your previous jobs.   Answer Question
The Director called to give me the heads up that HR would be calling with an offer. HR called and offered me a good bit less than what I was currently making. I simply told them what I was making in my current position and that I couldn't accept less money. So HR came back with another offer that was slightly more than what I was currently making and happily accepted.