Tenet Healthcare

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Patient Access Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sanford, NC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sanford, NC

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Tenet Healthcare in May 2012.

Phone interview was simple and routine. Person I spoke with asked me the most asked interview questions like, tell me about yourself, why did you leave your last job. The person also told me that they wanted me to come in and speak to someone else. Once I went to the interview the next day, the person did not show up and I had the in person interview with the same person whom I spoke with over the phone. The person asked me again why did I leave my last job, which I had already explained this over the phone. The person also asked me what is it that I can bring to the company? A couple of questions where I had to tell her what I did on the job that was really good and that helped someone and how they thanked me. Overall, the ended view ended and the person claimed they would be interviewing other people next week, which is usually a lie that the interviewer says. As soon as I got back home and went online, the HR department emailed me saying that they had not chosen me. I feel that there's something wrong with this establishment because this was the 3rd and last time that I apply for a job in the Patient Access department. How can you have a phone interview 3 different times and interview with the same department and never get hired and no one even remember that they keep calling you and rejecting me, so I decided to never apply to that department again.

Interview Questions