Tenet Healthcare

Relevance Date Difficulty

Patient Access Interview

Patient Access
Sanford, NC

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Tenet Healthcare in May 2012.

Interview Details – Phone interview was simple and routine. Person I spoke with asked me the most asked interview questions like, tell me about yourself, why did you leave your last job. The person also told me that they wanted me to come in and speak to someone else. Once I went to the interview the next day, the person did not show up and I had the in person interview with the same person whom I spoke with over the phone. The person asked me again why did I leave my last job, which I had already explained this over the phone. The person also asked me what is it that I can bring to the company? A couple of questions where I had to tell her what I did on the job that was really good and that helped someone and how they thanked me. Overall, the ended view ended and the person claimed they would be interviewing other people next week, which is usually a lie that the interviewer says. As soon as I got back home and went online, the HR department emailed me saying that they had not chosen me. I feel that there's something wrong with this establishment because this was the 3rd and last time that I apply for a job in the Patient Access department. How can you have a phone interview 3 different times and interview with the same department and never get hired and no one even remember that they keep calling you and rejecting me, so I decided to never apply to that department again.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Tenet Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!

Tenet Healthcare Videos

Tenet Healthcare – Why Work for Us?

Tenet is transforming healthcare coast-to-coast. We're growing in size and scope and with that comes new opportunities to bring exceptional care and trusted support to the patients we serve. • 78 hospitals in 43 states… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Tenet Healthcare Patient Access interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Tenet Healthcare employees and interview candidates.