Tennant

Relevance Date Difficulty

Financial Analyst II Interview

Financial Analyst II
Golden Valley, MN

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Tennant in August 2011.

Interview Details – Online application lead to HR contact. Initial over the phone interview with HR took place prior to a 1:1 interview with HR and the Manager of the department a few days later. Received an offer the following week. Negotiations took one day and the offer letter was accepted.

Interview Question – Questions were typical of an interview of this sort.   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Customer Service

I applied online and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Tennant.

Interview Details – Was a long process. They never returned my phone calls. They were hard to get a hold of. Interviewed with the hiring manager and offered a week later after waiting 4 months

Interview Question – Tell me why you want to work for Tennant   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I asked for more money and received

Sales Account Manager Interview

Sales Account Manager
Minneapolis, MN

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Tennant in January 2009.

Interview Details – 2 main interviews and a day with a current rep

Interview Question – questions related to ethics   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – none

Channel Account Manager Interview

Holland, MI

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Tennant in May 2012.

Interview Details – Was contacted by phone to do a phone interview, the phone interview went extreemly well, the hiring manager knew immediately that he was going to move me forward to a face to face interview, 2 weeks later I had my interview with the hiring manager and the vp of sales. This, too went extreemly well, they gave me a tour of the plant after the1 hour interview. I hear back a week later that I am over qualified, and that they feel they would be better off with a rep that had more experience in the cleaning industry.

Interview Question – all the typical questions   Answer Question

Market Research Analyst Interview

Saint Louis Park, MN

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Tennant in October 2011.

Interview Details – Interviewed with Hiring manager via phone for 1 hour. Two weeks later (which she told me it would be a few weeks) I had 4 in person interviews over the course of 4 hours. I left there knowing I'd be interviewing with 1-2 other people. Interviewed via phone with 1 other person. Was extended the offer the next day.

Interview Question – How would you size the market in china?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate. Tennant was very flexible on some things and fair on others.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Tennant? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Tennant interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Tennant employees and interview candidates.