Tennant

Updated Dec 18, 2014
Updated Dec 18, 2014

2.7

Human Resources Manager Interview

The hiring process seemed kind of random. After an initial phone screen I met with people who were in departments you wouldn't normally associate with this type of position. There seemed to be a concern with disrupting the status quo.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked about some things that seemed not very work related. Maybe this was just to get to know me better but it was kind of awkward.   Answer Question

Pick and Pack Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

I applied online – interviewed at Tennant in June 2014.

Interviewer very knowledgeable. Very enthused about company. Explained product very well. I was asked about my past jobs and experiences. Wanted to know anything that might come back from past employers. If i had needed experience

There was none

Commercial Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Tennant.

Got a call from a recruiter based in Washington state. He asked me for my graduation dates (to determine my age). The two gentlemen that would do the in person interview appeared inexperienced, asking questions based on personality not on education and experience. They asked me what I knew of the job. Then they asked me if I'd be willing to travel on the job. They asked why my education didn't match my career path. Then they asked me if I had any more questions. Sprinkled in some family life questions. Twenty minute interview.

Customer Service Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Tennant.

Was a long process. They never returned my phone calls. They were hard to get a hold of. Interviewed with the hiring manager and offered a week later after waiting 4 months

Interview Questions
    I asked for more money and received

Channel Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Holland, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Holland, MI

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Tennant in May 2012.

Was contacted by phone to do a phone interview, the phone interview went extreemly well, the hiring manager knew immediately that he was going to move me forward to a face to face interview, 2 weeks later I had my interview with the hiring manager and the vp of sales. This, too went extreemly well, they gave me a tour of the plant after the1 hour interview. I hear back a week later that I am over qualified, and that they feel they would be better off with a rep that had more experience in the cleaning industry.

Market Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis Park, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis Park, MN

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Tennant in October 2011.

Interviewed with Hiring manager via phone for 1 hour. Two weeks later (which she told me it would be a few weeks) I had 4 in person interviews over the course of 4 hours. I left there knowing I'd be interviewing with 1-2 other people. Interviewed via phone with 1 other person. Was extended the offer the next day.

Interview Questions
    I was able to negotiate. Tennant was very flexible on some things and fair on others.

Financial Analyst II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Golden Valley, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Golden Valley, MN

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Tennant in August 2011.

Online application lead to HR contact. Initial over the phone interview with HR took place prior to a 1:1 interview with HR and the Manager of the department a few days later. Received an offer the following week. Negotiations took one day and the offer letter was accepted.

Sales Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Tennant in January 2009.

2 main interviews and a day with a current rep