Tennessee Tech University Interview Questions

Updated Jan 26, 2015

2.0

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cookeville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Tennessee Tech University (Cookeville, TN) in May 2011.

Interview

The interview was in a conference room with most of the IT staff. It consisted of a brief introduction of myself and a slideshow of my previous work experience. Next was the chance of anybody in the room to ask me any questions they had. This was the hardest part of the interview because some of the questions were aortic loaded where their was not an easy way to answer them.

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cookeville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Tennessee Tech University (Cookeville, TN) in April 2010.

Interview

didn't get interviewed except by secretary

Graduate Teaching Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cookeville, TN

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Tennessee Tech University (Cookeville, TN) in January 2010.

Interview

it was an easy interview, based on my GPA i got it

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotitation

Gallery Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cookeville, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Tennessee Tech University (Cookeville, TN) in December 2009.

Interview

I had to fill out a paper interview and send it through campus mail to the Gallery Coordinator. I waited three weeks before hearing back from her in email and she said that the position had been filled already. A week later I received another email from her stating that the original possible gallery assitant fell through and she offered me the job instead. And I gladly accepted.

Interview Questions

• The questions were very basic. I think there were only 3 and they pretty much asked what skills I possesed and why I wanted the job.   Answer Question

Tennessee Technological University Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in None (Italy)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Tennessee Tech University (None (Italy)).

Interview

I was asked by a professor to become their teaching assistant. There was no interview process. The higher the grade the better chance you have of getting the job. Turning in your work on time and being courteous to others helps too.

Interview Questions

• There were no questions unless you count having to have a B in the class you assist. The higher the grade the better chance you have of getting the job. Turning in your work on time and being courteous to others helps too.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate.