Tennessee Tech University

Relevance Date Difficulty

Graduate Teaching Assistant Interview

Graduate Teaching Assistant
Cookeville, TN

The process took a day - interviewed at Tennessee Tech University in January 2010.

Interview Details – it was an easy interview, based on my GPA i got it

Interview Question – what is your GPA   View Answer

Negotiation Details – no negotitation

IT Interview

IT
Cookeville, TN

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Tennessee Tech University in May 2011.

Interview Details – The interview was in a conference room with most of the IT staff. It consisted of a brief introduction of myself and a slideshow of my previous work experience. Next was the chance of anybody in the room to ask me any questions they had. This was the hardest part of the interview because some of the questions were aortic loaded where their was not an easy way to answer them.

Interview Question – Why work here?   Answer Question

Assistant Interview

Assistant
Cookeville, TN

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Tennessee Tech University in April 2010.

Interview Details – didn't get interviewed except by secretary

Very Easy Interview

Gallery Assistant Interview

Gallery Assistant
Cookeville, TN

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Tennessee Tech University in December 2009.

Interview Details – I had to fill out a paper interview and send it through campus mail to the Gallery Coordinator. I waited three weeks before hearing back from her in email and she said that the position had been filled already. A week later I received another email from her stating that the original possible gallery assitant fell through and she offered me the job instead. And I gladly accepted.

Interview Question – The questions were very basic. I think there were only 3 and they pretty much asked what skills I possesed and why I wanted the job.   Answer Question

Worked for Tennessee Tech University? Contribute to the Community!