Teracore

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 months - interviewed at Teracore in May 2010.

Interview Details – We met and discussed my qualifications and background and training. We also discussed the company, the project and the client. There was a lot of personal discussion getting to know one another.

IT Consultant Interview

IT Consultant

I applied through other source and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Teracore in February 2011.

Interview Details – I had 3 different one-hour phone interviews plus a face to face interview over a 5 day period. The interviews were extremely probing and technically detailed. I did not have the exact skill sets that they wanted but they were open to hearing about other work experiences I had that proved I could adapt to handle the work.

Interview Question – Please describe your experience with software enterprise architecture.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate the exact salary I wanted and the benefits I wanted as well.

Worked for Teracore? Contribute to the Community!