Teradata

Updated Nov 25, 2014

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Big Data Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at Teradata in October 2014.

I applied online but got the first interview through career fair. The first interview was a video interview where it asked pre-recorded questions and then recorded your answers. The questions were behavioral and since video interviews are a new thing, they understood if you were a little nervous. Next was a phone interview with the hiring manager and director of the Big Data Consultant program, which lasted 45 minutes. The first half of the interview was her mostly talking about the position and the second half was the interview. She asked a lot of behavioral questions and went over technical skills and experience. For the final interview we were flown out to either Atlanta or San Diego. They gave a presentation on the company, big data, and benefits and we had two 30 minute interviews. It appeared that the interviews were very informal and it was more conversational to determine if you were a good fit for the position and company. The time on-site was only a few hours which I appreciated because it was a fast, and efficient process but I still felt like I got to know the people and the company.

Interview Questions
    • What are the most important skills for someone to have?   Answer Question
    I did not negotiate because the offer seemed to be pretty standard.

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Teradata in October 2011.

The office environment are nice. seems to be a relaxing work culture

Interview Questions