Teradata Product Manager Interview Questions

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Teradata (Raleigh, NC) in September 2013.

Interview

Timely and active engagement from initial recruiter during screening process. Thorough interview process meeting with many members of the hiring team and management group onsite and several remote phone interviews with off site stakeholders. There was no final follow up after a 4 interview sessions (2 via phone and 2 onsite visits) which was disappointing after investing so much time as a candidate.

Interview Questions

• No real difficult questions but many questions related to the tasks the position was to execute on specifically for the goals for the product-line rather than general position or experience questions - know what their needs are and prepare for that sort of commentary.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Teradata

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Teradata (San Diego, CA) in June 2012.

Interview

The Hiring Manager emailed me to set-up a series of Interviews. The interview consisted of 4 1:1 interviews: 1st Interview with Hiring Manager; We discussed my resume & past experiences & tried to identify pertinent aspects for the job. It was extremely cordial 2nd Interview was with Director of PM - again a comfortable interview; we discussed merits of Pragmatic Marketing etc 3rd Interview was with another Product Manager - again cordial; we discussed the infrastructure for PM Then Hiring Manager gave me a tour of the campus & told me that they consider me extremely interesting & also asked me my salary expectations. He asked me to comeback the next week & meet another PM - that was on vacation 4th 1:1 - was cordial; we traded notes on Product Realization Process & felt comfortable about the process The Hiring Manager informed that they are in process of wrapping up interview process the next week - they still had some internal candidates to interview The next week the Hiring Manager informed me that final decision would be made after 2 weeks After 2 weeks, Hiring Manager informed me that they decided to go with an internal candidate for the job - disappointing but understandable.

Interview Questions

• Nothing of note - usual PM questions: top accomplishments, weaknesses (if any) etc   Answer Question