Terex

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Redmond, WA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Terex in December 2012.

Two phone interviews and two onsite interviews. I interviewed via phone initially with an internal contract recruiter acting as a gatekeeper. Second phone interview was with the hiring manager who did not ask any technical questions.

I was invited in for an onsite interview where I expected to meet the hiring manager, did not happen. I met with two individuals from operations, one finance manager, and was given a plant tour. Overall, I was impressed.

I was then invited back for a second onsite interview and met with the hiring manager (Director), a finance manager, and a VP, overall, not impressed.

I felt that the opportunity would present a challenge and that I could add value with my experience and skill set so I played along and went through the process.

Final outcome after spending hours interviewing; the internal contact recruiter contacted me and informed me that I would not be extended and offer for employment.

No feedback or reasons given, which I felt was odd considering the level of the position that I interviewed for.

Interview Questions
  • No difficult questions, just complaints about the lack of visibility into their manufacturing finance system.   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Terex

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Westport, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westport, CT

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Terex in July 2009.

First the phone interview with Human Resources - then i went in to meet with the direct hire manager for 2 hours, then came back to meet with her supervisor and the Director of the entire financial group. My issue is not that I didn't get the job, it's that I invested so much time and never received any communication from them at all afterwards. No "thanks but no thanks" - just an email would have been nice. I find that unprofessional and very rude.

Interview Questions

Worked for Terex? Contribute to the Community!