Terex

Updated Oct 23, 2014
Updated Oct 23, 2014

2.9

Operations Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Terex.

After applying for the position through an online job board, I received an email requesting that I fill out an online application. The next step was a phone screening that took about an hour. This interview was in depth and the screener was pleasant and not rushed. Next, my information was passed to a Senior Recruiter that became my point of contact. The Senior Recruiter was very responsive to my follow-ups as a panel interview with the hiring manager via phone was scheduled. Had I been a "finalist", the next step would have been an onsite interview and then.....? The process is as expected and played out over about 4 weeks (working around schedules on the panel interview).

Interview Questions
    • The questions through the whole process were as expected with a mix of behavioral and technical/job specific questions.   Answer Question

Team Lead I Interview

I applied online. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at Terex.

The Human Resource gal called me six months after I had applied for the job. I was not going to go because of this but I decided to go anyways. She e-mailed me the wrong directions so I had to stop at a different building to get proper directions. I don't know who runs that place but they need some help, that's for sure.

Interview Questions
    • Have you ever been told to do something by your manager that your know was wrong?   Answer Question

Emplyee Interview

Had 3 interviews laasting about an hou each

Had a better offer

Administration Manager & Marketing Coordinator Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Terex.

Pretty easy

Fine

Marketing Interview

It took about 3 weeks for process. I applied through a on-line job posting and the recruiter called me the next day. Interview is easy, one to one on-site interview, asked about some none technical questions and some personality questions. I got the offer 2 weeks after the interview.

Engineering Manager Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter. Had two interviews. Both were relatively informal. I initially met with the hiring manager. During the second interview, I met with some of the additional staff. Everyone was friendly and professional.

Interview Questions
    • The most unexpected question was... When you get the newspaper, what section do you read first?   Answer Question

Sales Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Terex.

face to face interview in Hyderabad with the district sales manager head

Interview Questions
    • being an engineer how could you manage this marketing job   Answer Question

Electrical Engineering Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Terex in October 2013.

Applied through the college career website. Received contact in about a week. Had a phone interview where I was asked about my projects and the things I put on my resume. Then had another interview at their company. They told me I was the leading candidate, but in the end I did not get the position due to schedule conflicts.

Interview Questions
    • Here's a schematic of one of our products that's not working. What's wrong with it? Feel free to use me (the interviewer) as a multimeter.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Terex.

Phone interview, went very well but no in person interview

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moses Lake, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moses Lake, WA

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Terex in June 2012.

Process was very long and drawn out from initial contact from recruiting service. Took many months between the time I phone screened for the position and the actual interview.

Interview Questions
    • Wasn't any difficult or unexpected questions. Most of the questions revolved around situation you would encounter while supervising with a few about lean manufacturing.   Answer Question