Terex

Getting the Interview

31 candidate interviews

Team Lead I Interview

Team Lead I

I applied online and the process took 5 months - interviewed at Terex.

Interview Details – The Human Resource gal called me six months after I had applied for the job. I was not going to go because of this but I decided to go anyways. She e-mailed me the wrong directions so I had to stop at a different building to get proper directions. I don't know who runs that place but they need some help, that's for sure.

Interview Question – Have you ever been told to do something by your manager that your know was wrong?   Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Terex.

Interview Details – After applying for the position through an online job board, I received an email requesting that I fill out an online application. The next step was a phone screening that took about an hour. This interview was in depth and the screener was pleasant and not rushed. Next, my information was passed to a Senior Recruiter that became my point of contact. The Senior Recruiter was very responsive to my follow-ups as a panel interview with the hiring manager via phone was scheduled. Had I been a "finalist", the next step would have been an onsite interview and then.....? The process is as expected and played out over about 4 weeks (working around schedules on the panel interview).

Interview Question – The questions through the whole process were as expected with a mix of behavioral and technical/job specific questions.   Answer Question

Sales Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Terex.

Interview Details – face to face interview in Hyderabad with the district sales manager head

Interview Question – being an engineer how could you manage this marketing job   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Emplyee Interview

Interviewed at Terex

Interview Details – Had 3 interviews laasting about an hou each

Reason for Declining – Had a better offer

Administration Manager & Marketing Coordinator Interview

I applied online and interviewed at Terex.

Interview Details – Pretty easy

Interview Question – No difficult questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Fine

Marketing Interview

Interviewed at Terex

Interview Details – It took about 3 weeks for process. I applied through a on-line job posting and the recruiter called me the next day. Interview is easy, one to one on-site interview, asked about some none technical questions and some personality questions. I got the offer 2 weeks after the interview.

Production Supervisor Interview

Moses Lake, WA

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Terex in June 2012.

Interview Details – Process was very long and drawn out from initial contact from recruiting service. Took many months between the time I phone screened for the position and the actual interview.

Interview Question – Wasn't any difficult or unexpected questions. Most of the questions revolved around situation you would encounter while supervising with a few about lean manufacturing.   Answer Question

Embedded Engineer Intern Interview

Redmond, WA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Terex in June 2009.

Interview Details – Phone interview consisted of general interview questions. Tell me about a time where something didn't go as you planned. How well do you work in groups. Etc.

1:1 Interview was a bit more technical. Basic C programming terminology questions. Name the primitive data types. What is an interrupt and how does it work. What is the difference between heap memory and stack memory. In addition, there were basic algorithm questions. No linked lists but just for loops and returns.

Interview Question – Basic C programming terminology questions. Name the primitive data types. What is an interrupt and how does it work. What is the difference between heap memory and stack memory. In addition, there were basic algorithm questions. No linked lists but just for loops and returns.   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Rock Hill, SC

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Terex in January 2009.

Interview Details – Just met with different managers asking about my background.

Interview Question – What do you do when everyone is running together and about to fall off a cliff   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – they are cheap

Manufacturing Manager Interview

Redmond, WA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Terex in August 2013.

Interview Details – Screened by national recruiter - followed up by panel interview at plant site

Interview Question – Bonus Points (this is what was said) - what are the wastes of lean   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Terex

Worked for Terex? Contribute to the Community!

Terex Videos

Terex – Why Work for Us?

It’s a simple question with many great answers, including: • Small company “feel,” global opportunities • Passion for improving the lives of people throughout the world • Dedication to building roads, bridges… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Terex interview questions and advice. All 31 interview reviews posted anonymously by Terex employees and interview candidates.