Terex Interview Questions

Updated Apr 3, 2015

2.8

Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Terex.

Interview

After applying for the position through an online job board, I received an email requesting that I fill out an online application. The next step was a phone screening that took about an hour. This interview was in depth and the screener was pleasant and not rushed. Next, my information was passed to a Senior Recruiter that became my point of contact. The Senior Recruiter was very responsive to my follow-ups as a panel interview with the hiring manager via phone was scheduled. Had I been a "finalist", the next step would have been an onsite interview and then.....? The process is as expected and played out over about 4 weeks (working around schedules on the panel interview).

Interview Questions

• The questions through the whole process were as expected with a mix of behavioral and technical/job specific questions.   Answer Question

Team Lead I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at Terex.

Interview

The Human Resource gal called me six months after I had applied for the job. I was not going to go because of this but I decided to go anyways. She e-mailed me the wrong directions so I had to stop at a different building to get proper directions. I don't know who runs that place but they need some help, that's for sure.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever been told to do something by your manager that your know was wrong?   Answer Question

Emplyee Interview

Interview

Had 3 interviews laasting about an hou each

Had a better offer

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Terex.

Interview

Pretty easy

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Fine

Marketing Interview

Interview

It took about 3 weeks for process. I applied through a on-line job posting and the recruiter called me the next day. Interview is easy, one to one on-site interview, asked about some none technical questions and some personality questions. I got the offer 2 weeks after the interview.

Engineering Manager Interview

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter. Had two interviews. Both were relatively informal. I initially met with the hiring manager. During the second interview, I met with some of the additional staff. Everyone was friendly and professional.

Interview Questions

• The most unexpected question was... When you get the newspaper, what section do you read first?   Answer Question

Sales Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Terex.

Interview

face to face interview in Hyderabad with the district sales manager head

Interview Questions

• being an engineer how could you manage this marketing job   Answer Question

Country Head AWP Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Terex.

Interview

Very Sketchy job description and sharing. Internal Ads were not correctly circulated thereby not allowing qualified candidates to apply. It was like the entire process was fixed. They have a process that says any role will be first advertised internal and only then if an internal candidate is not available, will they look outside. Most of the times they have decided on the candidate and are basically inviting other applications to fail against their choice. There is never any feedback and answers are usually very vague post interview

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Terex (Redmond, WA) in February 2015.

Interview

The HR has a phone screen with me. She promised to get back to him no matter I'm going to have an interview with the hiring manager or not. I did not hear back from them after even after several follow up emails. I took it as the way they did not consider your application.

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moses Lake, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Terex (Moses Lake, WA) in June 2012.

Interview

Process was very long and drawn out from initial contact from recruiting service. Took many months between the time I phone screened for the position and the actual interview.

Interview Questions

• Wasn't any difficult or unexpected questions. Most of the questions revolved around situation you would encounter while supervising with a few about lean manufacturing.   Answer Question