Terminix

Average Difficulty
47 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sterling, VA

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Terminix.

Interview Details – Sales focused and production driven! RM is focused on growth and not so much service to our customers. Customers are better off new custoemr than old. I was promised an 18 month review to be geared towards a BM position, no feed back was given nor discussed.

Interview Question – How long will you take until you are state certified   View Answer

Negotiation Details – TMX was not forth coming, relocation pay is apart of SM vetting however they did not offer it when they knew i was moving from out of state.

Very Easy Interview

Inside Sales Associate Interview

Inside Sales Associate
Tampa, FL

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Terminix in May 2014.

Interview Details – Was a group interview. (Terrible) group interviews are never good. Can't get anything accomplished that way. They lead us on about the position. The manager told us it was for 30 inside sales reps when it was for 30 outbound sales reps.

Interview Question – Terrible questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They lied about the position after I worked for several days. Liars!

Branch Manager

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Terminix.

Interview Details – Honestly answer questions, have business hat on. Dress appropriately, no gym shoes or jeans. Have a resume handy.do not chew gum. Wear business suit and tie. Look interviewer in the eye

Interview Question – Business case around a profitable company strategy.   Answer Question

White Marsh, MD

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Terminix in June 2010.

Interview Details – Intense if you push to keep feeding you information

Negotiation Details – None

Branch Manager

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Terminix.

Interview Details – 5 interviews at all levels and a day long screening by a 3rd party company in memphis

Interview Question – behavioral interviews   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – none

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Tampa Palms, FL

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Terminix in November 2013.

Interview Details – Filled out an application online. A month later I received an email asking me to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview was standard "tell me about a time when" customer service related. After that I was invited for a in person interview. It was a group orientation. They explain the job, the pay, the hours, and benefits after 90 days. After that they call in the a room one by one and interview with a supervisor. If they like you they ask you to stay and another supervisor comes in to interview you. 2 hours later I received a call stating I got the job

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you couldn't assist a custoemer   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – 13.00 no negotiation

Interviewed at Terminix

Interview Details – Surprisingly Thorough, but deceptive. Many promises, few were realized.

Negotiation Details – Choose another company. Most of what you are promised is a lie.

Sales Inspector Interview

Sales Inspector

I applied online - interviewed at Terminix in March 2011.

Interview Details – met with branch manager

Interview Question – normal questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – not much wiggle room

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Outside Sales Representative
Chatsworth, CA

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Terminix in November 2013.

Interview Details – The interview was held in Chatsworth by this rather shabby looking manager. Even though I was approached by their inside recruiter, the hiring manager completely changed the setup, territory, and work hours, from what I was told initially.

Interview Question – Having to work 6 days per week and 12 hour days, for a base salary of 2,000. Gasoline reimbursement & commission was to be extra. But the hours just were way too long. I proposed to work a 45 hour work week, the manager (in his thrties)   View Answer

Wailuku, HI

I applied online - interviewed at Terminix in June 2011.

Interview Details – For what the job actually is and what they pay they have you spend over 8 hours watching videos and taking psychological profiles geared more for something better than what you get but most of it is the companies attempt to cover their tracks but they have inexperienced and uneducated managers handling these processes. They like to recruit out of colleges since most are very young and will drink the kool aid similar to army recruiters targeting the more challenged individuals.

Interview Question – That the salary was only $38,000.00 and no negotiating.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – non existant

Worked for Terminix? Contribute to the Community!