TerpSys

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Help Desk Support Interview

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at TerpSys in July 2011.

Interview Details – The HR person introduced me to the company and the benefits. Seems like they have already hired me. After 30 miniutes of his briefing, two IT managers came for technical questions. They asked 10 out of which I was able to give correct answers to 8. 4 days later the recruiter called and told me that I am the finalist in the interview but they have found someone from within the company.

Interview Questions

• Lets suppose your shift is about to end and you receive a phone call from an engineer who is at that time a customer and he wants a support from you that requires you to switch off a server. You go to the server room and by mistake remove the wiring of the wrong server and realize it afterwards that you have made a mistake. What will you do?   View Answer
  • Q7. How can you bind a user on the network?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for TerpSys? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TerpSys Help Desk Support interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by TerpSys employees and interview candidates.