TerpSys

TerpSys Interview Questions

2.7

Computer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at TerpSys.

Interview process was painless and simple. Standard.

Easy.

Computer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at TerpSys in April 2013.

After applying with TerpSys, I received a communication from them within a couple days. I had an initial phone interview with one of the recruiters. She setup a face to face meeting for the following week for a couple of positions they had available. After meeting with her face to face, I had a second interview with three managers for three different contracts so each could assess me and see if I fit their needs.

After my interview another candidate was chosen for the position. TerpSys kept me on file for future consideration. I did keep in contact with the recruiter, and after two months had passed, I received a call with an offer for a position. They respected my need to give a two week notice to my company and my onboarding was a 4 hour process of learning about the company, their benefits, and getting all of my paperwork done so I could start immediately.

Interview Questions
    TerpSys made what I felt was a fair offer. It was a pay raise for me, a shorter commute, and better benefits.

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at TerpSys in June 2010.

I was the first TerpSys Skype interview. It was a standard interview other than that.

Network Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at TerpSys in April 2010.

The hiring and interview process was very formal.

Interview Questions
    • What do you like most and what do you hate most at work   Answer Question

Help Desk Support Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at TerpSys in July 2011.

The HR person introduced me to the company and the benefits. Seems like they have already hired me. After 30 miniutes of his briefing, two IT managers came for technical questions. They asked 10 out of which I was able to give correct answers to 8. 4 days later the recruiter called and told me that I am the finalist in the interview but they have found someone from within the company.

Interview Questions
    • Lets suppose your shift is about to end and you receive a phone call from an engineer who is at that time a customer and he wants a support from you that requires you to switch off a server. You go to the server room and by mistake remove the wiring of the wrong server and realize it afterwards that you have made a mistake. What will you do?   View Answer
    • Q7. How can you bind a user on the network?   View Answer

Network Engineer Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at TerpSys in February 2009.

Asked Questions about the technical field to determine whether or not candidate was eligible for position of interest. Determined person of interest was acceptable for position of interest after extensive questioning by technical and nontechnical staff who oversaw technical interview for technical reasons to determine if candidate in question was eligible for position in question. As determined by technical and nontechnical staff, the person in question was accepted.