TerraCycle

5 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Production Manager Interview

Production Manager

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at TerraCycle in March 2013.

Interview Details – Found job posting online...submitted resume. Within a week, I received a phone screening and was told they were interested in an in-person interview. Week or two later, I met with two people regarding the position...no real questions but typical: goals, how'd you find us, etc. First person loved me enough to break another from a meeting, got a tour of the building and felt like an offer was going to be made. I went home, wrote thank you/follow-up emails, and nothing...called a week or so later, was told to come in again. When I had my next interview, it was like they forgot who I was and wanted to know why I was there. Very confusing...and no offer was made because I had potential and they didn't think I would stay there long.

Interview Question – How do you like Trenton?   Answer Question

PR & Marketing Intern Interview

PR & Marketing Intern
Trenton, NJ

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 days - interviewed at TerraCycle in April 2013.

Interview Details – Submitted my resume through my school's career website. I heard back in a few days and met in person for an interview. I was asked general questions about my work experiences and why I wanted to work with TerraCycle.

Interview Question – There weren't any.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It's unpaid so there really is no negotiation phase.

Public Relations Intern Interview

Public Relations Intern

I applied online and interviewed at TerraCycle.

Interview Details – Sent a resume and cover letter to the email provided on job listing. Had a phone interview 2 weeks later, got an offer a week after that. Took place form March to April.

Interview Question – Didn't come off as an interview, seemed like a conversation talking about points on my resume.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Multiple Positions - Finance and Project Management Interview

Multiple Positions - Finance and Project Management
Trenton, NJ

Interview Details – I had a generic email sent out saying to give my availability for certain days and that interviews were being scheduled for specific times. My day came and I was second of ten interviews for time frame. Very basic-give me details of employment, went over resume...there was a list of questions and a guideline for the interview but we just had a 30 minute conversation. I was told I was one of top candidates and was back for a second interview and met with a general manager-type person. He spent 15 minutes with me asking my experience that was on my resume but irrelevant to the position. Roughly another week had passed and I received an email stating that I was not chosen.

Interview Question – Do you have a problem with a lack of a corporate structure?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern

Interviewed at TerraCycle

Interview Details – I sent in my resume based on the directions posted on their website. Shortly after I received an email to set up a phone interview at a time appropriate for me. The interview was fairly generic with the question set and there was nothing out of the ordinary. The interviewer then emailed me to let me know I got the position.

Interview Question – There was not a specific question that was difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for TerraCycle? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TerraCycle interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by TerraCycle employees and interview candidates.