Terrace Smiles

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Office Manager Interview

Office Manager

I applied online - interviewed at Terrace Smiles in January 2013.

Interview Details – They call you and tell you to come for an interview at an exact time (doesn't matter if it's a time that works for you or not). You find out why once you get there: it's a cattle call and there's about 12 other people interviewing that day too. Yay! As you have read in other reviews, the Dr will tell you a bit about himself and then he will give you a piece of paper and quiz (yes, like in elementary school) you about what he just said. I have no idea if he actually checks your answers or not, because I tried to joke with him about one of my answers duing my one on one interview and he acted like he didn't know what I was talking about. After the quiz, he calls you back one at a time and talks with you. During the interview, he did not want to be relaxed or conversational. I felt that he was trying to intimidate me with his tone and cockiness and felt like a drill sergent was asking me questions. He asked me to come back for "personality testing" and a working interview, but I declined. It didn't seem like the type of enviornment I would want to work in.

Interview Question – Questions were typical interview questions. They were not difficult, but I didn't like the demeaning way that they were asked and the fact that he made me feel like a 6 year old child who had been bad.   Answer Question

Receptionist/PR Work Interview

Receptionist/PR Work
Temple Terrace, FL

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Terrace Smiles in August 2010.

Interview Details – My first interview:

I arrived on time but they were not ready. I filled out an application and a half hour later, they gave me and another girl a presentation about the dentist and the office, then gave us a test on what she just told us. We then had one on one interviews where they asked typical interview questions. I was told to come back for a second interview.

2nd interview:
I arrived at 8am.
I was told to follow a to do list for a day to see if I could handle the work. I folded 50-100 patient mailings, made a sample thank you letter to the patients for referring a friend, then I was told to go out in the community and give a survey to 3-5 people who fit their demographic. (She told me to look for people driving nice cars). After I gave these potential patients a survey, I was supposed to tell them they can get a free cleaning at the office and I would take their name, address, phone, and email... After I told Jodie I would not be able to go out in the community today, she told me to walk around the business park and ask people. I am not sure why I went through with it but I did.

I got back and did a 200 question personality test, 70 question timed IQ test, and another 10 question IQ test.

Jodie told me she would call me the next day and never did... 4 hours of a "second interview."

Interview Question – 5 words to describe yourself   Answer Question

Marketing/PR Representative Interview

Marketing/PR Representative
Temple Terrace, FL

The process took a day - interviewed at Terrace Smiles in December 2009.

Interview Details – They bring everyone into the office in a group. Then they give a little presentation about the office and the doctor. Then they pass out paper and give you a test about what you remember. Then they take you back one on one for about 5 minutes. They treat you like you are 5 years old. They also follow the Scientology Business guide in their office.

Interview Question – What can you contribute to our practice.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Terrace Smiles? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Terrace Smiles interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Terrace Smiles employees and interview candidates.