Terracon

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Oklahoma City, OK

I applied through college or university and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Terracon in January 2009.

Interview Details – Very easy. They go straight to the point, they don't have a real interview process

Negotiation Details – Easy and fast

Oklahoma City, OK

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Terracon in June 2011.

Interview Details – Drove out for an interview after a few phone conversations. Was introduced to multiple members of the team and had 1:1 with them in turn. Had lunch with the main HR individual. Left. Received no follow-up from them. Had to call back three or four times before i was given an answer. Was told I wasn't selected based on criteria that was known before face to face interview, ie: not local. Was not reimbursed for travel (~300 miles) and hotel (one night).

Interview Question – What do you know about Oklahoma City   Answer Question

Phoenix, AZ

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Terracon in September 2010.

Interview Details – The interview process is standard. My now boss called me over the phone and we had an hour long conversation. They then flew my into the office for an interview with the principals of the office and the office manager. They also put me up in a good hotel such I may be able to know the city somewhat. The interview process itself wasn't that difficult. We were both trying to know each other. It was more of an informal conversation with a few technical and management questions in between. A verbal offer was made to me within a week. Upon acceptance I started working in about a week.

Negotiation Details – The negotiation phase was as smooth as possible. This was the first company in my career that came with an offer that I couldn't refuse or have to negotiate.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Terracon

Worked for Terracon? Contribute to the Community!