Terranea

Relevance Date Difficulty

Server Interview

Server
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Terranea in January 2010.

Interview Details – Must apply online first. Once you meet with HR hiring manager, you are scheduled an interview with outlet manager. Once hired, must go through an orientation that lasts a whole day. Must pass drug test.

Interview Question – What makes you fit for the position?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Non negotiable base with tips.

Junior Sous Chef Interview

Junior Sous Chef
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Terranea in September 2011.

Interview Details – The Human Resource are great people and they gave a great information. Very great attitude with people.

Interview Question – The difficult was trying to be a fair salary and they have ignored my expectation.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Pay fair is what they should be dealing with it.

PBX Operator Interview

PBX Operator

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Terranea.

Interview Details – everything went pretty well..they called me in and asked the normal interview questions. then they called me back a week later and told me i was hired. then the training process lasted two weeks.

Interview Question – there really wasn't any difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Human Resources
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Terranea in January 2010.

Interview Details – Conducted a short phone interview and email questionnaire. First interview was with the Director of Human Resources. Second interview was with the Human Resources Generalist and Director of Human Resources.

Interview Question – Please try to be as detailed as possible regarding the technical question, business case, etc.   Answer Question

Food and Beverage Supervisor Interview

Food and Beverage Supervisor

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Terranea in February 2011.

Interview Details – Interviewed with all leadership personnel in F&B and HR. Waiting to hear back from them which took weeks and then got a call back to accept an offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – No negotiation took place.

Worked for Terranea? Contribute to the Community!