Terumo Cardiovascular Systems

www.terumo-us.com
  www.terumo-us.com

Terumo Cardiovascular Systems Interview Questions

Administrative Intern Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Terumo Cardiovascular Systems.

I applied through one of my parents. Terumo called and told me they'd like to extend me an offer pending basic screening stuff (drug test and background).

Interview Questions
    They tell you up front $15/hr for 8 hours a day, 40 hour weeks. There was no negotiation.

Senior Process Validation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Terumo Cardiovascular Systems.

Not to hard, just few questions about my skills and how I learned them, how I can apply them to make difference in the company.

Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elkton, MD

I applied online – interviewed at Terumo Cardiovascular Systems in August 2013.

I was initially contacted by an HR representative who did a phone screening interview with me which lasted about half an hour. She asked basic questions about my past experience. Following this interview, she set up another phone interview with myself and and Engineering Supervisor and Engineering Manager at the plant. They asked me why I wanted to work for Terumo, about my past experience, and described the work atmosphere. Both were very nice and cordial. The Engineering Manager asked most of the questions and responded to most of mine.

Interview Questions
    • The Engineering Manager asked me why I had not found a job in the 3 months since I had graduated, since according to him, my resume and communication skills were fairly impressive. He also asked me to list the other companies that I had interviewed with and why I thought that they didn't work out. This question caught me off guard and almost offended me.   Answer Question

Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Terumo Cardiovascular Systems in September 2011.

HR department called me for a 30 minutes phone interview. After the phone interview they called and 3 senior engineers interviewed me. There were no technical questions. Most of the question were experience and behavioral related. It was very straight forward.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to leave your current position?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you knew you were doing something wrong. What did you do after that?   Answer Question
    Contract Position.

Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elkton, MD

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Terumo Cardiovascular Systems in February 2011.

The interview process was a group of fellow engineers asking me questions and writing down my answers. It was the STAR interview process.

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Terumo Cardiovascular Systems in May 2010.

Initial contact via phone followed up with an interview at the company by HR and potential manager.
    Standard question: employment history, what do you know about Terumo, what do you know about FDA requirements.

Interview Questions
    • Standard Questions. Mostly about quality procedures and tools used in quality methodology   Answer Question
    Straight forward - an offer within the companies pay range.

Materials Management Interview

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Terumo Cardiovascular Systems in May 2011.

Received a call from HR to schedule a face to face interview with HR and Hiring Manager. They use a standard system for interviewing for regulating consistency among all candidates. HR called again to schedule another face to face with the next level. All 3 interviews went well, was to hear back in a few days of their decision.

Interview Questions
    • What is your least favorite part of the job??   View Answer
    • Who was your least favorite boss?? And why??   View Answer

Regulatory Affairs Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Terumo Cardiovascular Systems in February 2011.

I received a Phone call and scheduled a Phone interview. I was called by the HR personnel and was told to talk about my work experience. After explaining my work experience I felt strange she did not have any other questions for me, though I felt strongly that my profile matched their requirements. The HR sounded positive about my candidature but told me to hear back from the Hiring Manager for a personal interview.

Interview Questions
    • Explain about your work experience and qualifications so far   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interventional Systems Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Terumo Cardiovascular Systems in March 2010.

One HR interview, psychological profile on computer, one interview with interventional systems manager and sales manager at the same time, last interview with director of the company and marketing director

Interview Questions
    • Elaborate on a topic that you are very familiar with.   View Answer