Terumo Cardiovascular Systems Interview Questions

Updated Jul 7, 2015

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Terumo Cardiovascular Systems.

Interview

Phone interview with HR, in-person interview with management team members Laid back, pleasant people to talk with, happy company. basic questions about experience, quick tour of plant. Asks a variety of engineer type problem solving questions in regards to their product line.

Interview Questions

• Weaknesses, Strengths, when to go to your boss for help   Answer Question

Engineer I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Terumo Cardiovascular Systems.

Interview

Was contacted by hr via email then had a phone interview with lasted 30 min. She asked about my background, resume, my degree, and why did I apply at this company. She said that the engineer 1 position has many opportortunity to cover many engineering fields. After the phone call, she said I had a great chance and that I would hear back within a week which never happened. Salary she mentioned was 55k. Really wished I would have gotten the chance.

Administrative Intern Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Terumo Cardiovascular Systems.

Interview

I applied through one of my parents. Terumo called and told me they'd like to extend me an offer pending basic screening stuff (drug test and background).

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They tell you up front $15/hr for 8 hours a day, 40 hour weeks. There was no negotiation.

Senior Process Validation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Terumo Cardiovascular Systems (Ann Arbor, MI).

Interview

Not to hard, just few questions about my skills and how I learned them, how I can apply them to make difference in the company.

Anonymous Employee in Elkton, MD

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Terumo Cardiovascular Systems (Elkton, MD) in August 2013.

Interview

I was initially contacted by an HR representative who did a phone screening interview with me which lasted about half an hour. She asked basic questions about my past experience. Following this interview, she set up another phone interview with myself and and Engineering Supervisor and Engineering Manager at the plant. They asked me why I wanted to work for Terumo, about my past experience, and described the work atmosphere. Both were very nice and cordial. The Engineering Manager asked most of the questions and responded to most of mine.

Interview Questions

• The Engineering Manager asked me why I had not found a job in the 3 months since I had graduated, since according to him, my resume and communication skills were fairly impressive. He also asked me to list the other companies that I had interviewed with and why I thought that they didn't work out. This question caught me off guard and almost offended me.   Answer Question

Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Terumo Cardiovascular Systems (Ann Arbor, MI) in November 2011.

Interview

DDI Behavioal Interview They ask a lot of questions about past experiences and specific examples. Some interviewers seek like the don't actually have time to talk to you or that they didn't kno you were coming. The interviews were 1 on 1 but I had to meet with about 7 different people.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Typical

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Terumo Cardiovascular Systems (Ann Arbor, MI) in September 2011.

Interview

HR department called me for a 30 minutes phone interview. After the phone interview they called and 3 senior engineers interviewed me. There were no technical questions. Most of the question were experience and behavioral related. It was very straight forward.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to leave your current position?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you knew you were doing something wrong. What did you do after that?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Contract Position.

Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elkton, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Terumo Cardiovascular Systems (Elkton, MD) in February 2011.

Interview

The interview process was a group of fellow engineers asking me questions and writing down my answers. It was the STAR interview process.

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Terumo Cardiovascular Systems (Ann Arbor, MI) in May 2010.

Interview

Initial contact via phone followed up with an interview at the company by HR and potential manager. Standard question: employment history, what do you know about Terumo, what do you know about FDA requirements.

Interview Questions

• Standard Questions. Mostly about quality procedures and tools used in quality methodology   Answer Question

Negotiation

Straight forward - an offer within the companies pay range.

Application

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Terumo Cardiovascular Systems in May 2011.

Interview

Received a call from HR to schedule a face to face interview with HR and Hiring Manager. They use a standard system for interviewing for regulating consistency among all candidates. HR called again to schedule another face to face with the next level. All 3 interviews went well, was to hear back in a few days of their decision.

Interview Questions

• What is your least favorite part of the job??   1 Answer
    • Who was your least favorite boss?? And why??   1 Answer