Terumo Heart, Inc Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Terumo Heart, Inc

Senior Engineer I Interview

Interview

Phone interview with HR and hiring manager; On site interview take about 6 hours. Half hour with each interviewer including HR, hiring manager and others.

Interview Questions

R&D Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Terumo Heart, Inc (Ann Arbor, MI) in December 2011.

Interview

Applied online in July - HR got back in late November and scheduled an interview for early Dec. Phone interview was with two officials in the company. Asked about prior experience - tried to understand how I would fit in with their job requirements. Interview lasted 45 minutes. Very positive feedback. However, the position was cancelled late Dec and no one was hired.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your work experience (it was completely based on the resume contents)   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work on LVAS   Answer Question

SAME Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Terumo Heart, Inc in April 2009.

Interview

they asked questions and I answered them... it was 3 years ago and the HR department is new now, so I have no advice to offer

Negotiation

Entry level position, no opportunity to negotiate