Tesco Corporation

Tesco Corporation Interview Questions

Updated Aug 26, 2014
Updated Aug 26, 2014

Supply Chain Coordinator Interview

It took about a week. You speak with HR and immediate manager. If you they like you. Second interview is with the top manager. Then they will let you know via phone.

Vice President Drilling Svcs Interview

Met with them in Houston. Good rel with a series of people from a previous role. Good company, but had issues with their services and casing while drilling business.

Interview Questions

Business Development Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Tesco Corporation in February 2010.

I had very short notice for the interview. I received a call Monday morning, and they wanted me to interview either that afternoon or the next day. I interviewed the next morning, and I found the office to be quite normal. My interviewer went over my cover letter, resume and unofficial transcript. He had highlighted things he wanted to talk about, whether it stood out to him in a good or bad way.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you had to think outside of the box.   Answer Question
    There wasn't really a negotiation phase regarding to pay. I did decide my own hours, however.