Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Tesco Corporation
- Business Development (1)
- Supply Chain Coordinator (1)
- Field Service Technician (1)
- Vice President Drilling Svcs (1)
- Analystq (1)
- Accepted Offer
It took about a week. You speak with HR and immediate manager. If you they like you. Second interview is with the top manager. Then they will let you know via phone.
- No Offer
Met with them in Houston. Good rel with a series of people from a previous role. Good company, but had issues with their services and casing while drilling business.
- The status of the Energy Industry. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I interviewed at Tesco Corporation (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in January 2014.
I was interviewed 4 times by 6 people, 3 face-to-face interviews, one phone interview and one skill testing. Some inappropriate personal questions were asked in one of the interviews. Behavioral questions were asked in the interviews, the company likes to implement Lean in their processes.
- Behavioral questions 1 Answer
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tesco Corporation (Bucharest (Romania)) in December 2011.
Meeting with manager, if he like you, you have the job, if you have relatives in the company they hire you without interview or even if you don't speak english.
- Questions about school, what I know about company Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tesco Corporation in February 2010.
I had very short notice for the interview. I received a call Monday morning, and they wanted me to interview either that afternoon or the next day. I interviewed the next morning, and I found the office to be quite normal. My interviewer went over my cover letter, resume and unofficial transcript. He had highlighted things he wanted to talk about, whether it stood out to him in a good or bad way.
- Tell me about a time you had to think outside of the box. Answer Question
There wasn't really a negotiation phase regarding to pay. I did decide my own hours, however.
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review