Tesco HSC

Relevance Date Difficulty

Technical Analyst Interview

Technical Analyst

Interviewed at Tesco HSC

Interview Details – I attended the pool campus event in crecsent college, Chennai. You should have more that 70% in your undergrad. They held a quantitative aptitude exam. You have to get more than 70% in that too to get qualified for the next round. The next round was Technical round. They just ask you simple C and C++ questions about looping, overriding, oops etc. The same day you have HR round if you are selected in the technical.

Interview Question – Interviewer gave me a mobile phone and said how will you test it?   Answer Question

Stock Merchandiser Interview

Stock Merchandiser

Interviewed at Tesco HSC

Interview Details – There were 3 rounds of interview for my selection. Which included the initial written or technical test and then followed with personal interview conducted by the HR and then was the technical round. All the three rounds of interview was on the same day. And I was happy with the way of conducting interview.

Interview Question – The interview went smoothly and there was no issue of unexpected questions asking during the interview and thus I do not have anything to share in this section.   Answer Question

Functional Analyst Interview

Functional Analyst
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Tesco HSC in February 2010.

Interview Details – Telephonic Screening round to know how career details.
Once telephonic round cleared, was asked for Face to face round.
2 rounds of Face to face interview for judge your technical skills. Average interview.
HR round is to negotiate salary & joining date.

Interview Question – Generic questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Try to negotiate salary as much as possible while joining.

Graduate Software Engineer Interview

Graduate Software Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Tesco HSC in November 2013.

Interview Details – Prep placement talk was followed by technical test and technical interview. There was another campus interview round followed by HR round. Basic questions were asked in technical interview and level of aptitude test was very good. Interviewers were very friendly.

Interview Question – Basic Questions   Answer Question

Accounts Executive for Finance Team Interview

Accounts Executive for Finance Team
Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Tesco HSC in June 2011.

Interview Details – Systematic process.

The first round was a written test based on certain accounting and finance concepts.

Then I had an HR followed by the final round with the team lead. I was asked questions on my CV and the role was explained to me.

Interview Question – Technical questions based on accounting principles and conventions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate but if I get a chance again I would do it certainly.

Officer - Supplier Performance ( Team Distribution ) Interview

Officer - Supplier Performance ( Team Distribution )
Whitefield (Ireland)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Tesco HSC in January 2011.

Interview Details – my perception transparency got me in.. failed 2 interviews was sent for another profile 1st round the TL and AM took it then senior ops manager.

Interview Question – 1st profile fail because of bad at GK. 2Nd profile because he asked me a meaning of a word in my resume which i dint know coz my brother gave finishing touches 3rd profile i was completely my self and transparent to everything asked.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – it was peaceful and be transparent.

Pse Interview

Pse
Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Tesco HSC.

Interview Details – First round was face to face which was quite simple and I had did it well. After the interview, I was asked to leave and there was no communication for a month. After a month or more than that, I was called for 2nd round with Head of testing and provided offer letter in a week's time

Interview Question – Nothing difficult. All simple, straight forward questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They gave little less than what I had asked but still accepted

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Associate Software Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Tesco HSC in May 2011.

Interview Details – Written, technical, managerial and HR.

Negotiation Details – Fresher position, so ntg much to negotiate.

Senior Software Engineer -Testing Interview

Senior Software Engineer -Testing
Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Tesco HSC in March 2014.

Interview Details – I was referred by my friend who was working with Tesco.
4 rounds of interview. 1st round was telephonic. 2nd and 3rd round was F2F. 4th round again a telephonic by senior manager. There we few questions on coding like to find the reverse of a srting without using inbuilt functions. Sorting of numbers in an Array. Logic to get a random number generated btw 1-6. and other basic testing questions.

Interview Question – What do you mean by Behavioural based Development?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – na

Technical Lead Interview

Technical Lead

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Tesco HSC.

Interview Details – interview process lasted one week... interview was two rounds, the management round was kool and also included HR

Interview Question – how will you deal with a team member not delivering on a short term project   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Tesco HSC

Worked for Tesco HSC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Tesco HSC interview questions and advice. All 66 interview reviews posted anonymously by Tesco HSC employees and interview candidates.