Tesco HSC Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 9, 2014
68 interviews

2.9

Technical Analyst Interview

I attended the pool campus event in crecsent college, Chennai. You should have more that 70% in your undergrad. They held a quantitative aptitude exam. You have to get more than 70% in that too to get qualified for the next round. The next round was Technical round. They just ask you simple C and C++ questions about looping, overriding, oops etc. The same day you have HR round if you are selected in the technical.

Interview Questions
    • Interviewer gave me a mobile phone and said how will you test it?   Answer Question

Stock Merchandiser Interview

There were 3 rounds of interview for my selection. Which included the initial written or technical test and then followed with personal interview conducted by the HR and then was the technical round. All the three rounds of interview was on the same day. And I was happy with the way of conducting interview.

Interview Questions
    • The interview went smoothly and there was no issue of unexpected questions asking during the interview and thus I do not have anything to share in this section.   Answer Question

Functional Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Tesco HSC in February 2012.

First there was a technical interview Once the resource is through then it is followed by a HR Interview. After this is done we are through to join the company. There will be 1 week induction program.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Tesco HSC in September 2013.

Hiring was through campus placement.questions were mainly from ds, networks, ada. they came to campus for hiring conducted the written test first and then after 1 week main f2f interview took place in our college.

Functional Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Tesco HSC in February 2010.

Telephonic Screening round to know how career details.
    Once telephonic round cleared, was asked for Face to face round.
    2 rounds of Face to face interview for judge your technical skills. Average interview.
    HR round is to negotiate salary & joining date.

Interview Questions
    Try to negotiate salary as much as possible while joining.

Graduate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Tesco HSC in November 2013.

Prep placement talk was followed by technical test and technical interview. There was another campus interview round followed by HR round. Basic questions were asked in technical interview and level of aptitude test was very good. Interviewers were very friendly.

Accounts Executive for Finance Team Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Tesco HSC in June 2011.

Systematic process.

The first round was a written test based on certain accounting and finance concepts.

Then I had an HR followed by the final round with the team lead. I was asked questions on my CV and the role was explained to me.

Interview Questions
    • Technical questions based on accounting principles and conventions.   Answer Question
    I did not negotiate but if I get a chance again I would do it certainly.

Officer - Supplier Performance ( Team Distribution ) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Whitefield (Ireland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Whitefield (Ireland)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Tesco HSC in January 2011.

my perception transparency got me in.. failed 2 interviews was sent for another profile 1st round the TL and AM took it then senior ops manager.

Interview Questions
    • 1st profile fail because of bad at GK. 2Nd profile because he asked me a meaning of a word in my resume which i dint know coz my brother gave finishing touches 3rd profile i was completely my self and transparent to everything asked.   Answer Question
    it was peaceful and be transparent.

Pse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Tesco HSC.

First round was face to face which was quite simple and I had did it well. After the interview, I was asked to leave and there was no communication for a month. After a month or more than that, I was called for 2nd round with Head of testing and provided offer letter in a week's time

Interview Questions
    • Nothing difficult. All simple, straight forward questions   Answer Question
    They gave little less than what I had asked but still accepted

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Tesco HSC in May 2011.

Written, technical, managerial and HR.

Fresher position, so ntg much to negotiate.

Worked for Tesco HSC? Contribute to the Community!