Tesla Motors Human Resources Interview Questions

Updated Mar 24, 2015
Updated Mar 24, 2015

Human Resources Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Tesla Motors in March 2015.

It went really well. the first interview, which was phone interview, took 45 mins and the interviewer sounded really appreciative of what i was talking about and was also active in talking. The interviewer wanted me to go through my CV on education and work experience part. 1 week after that i got an invitation for the next interview, which is face-to-face in their UK office.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Tesla Motors

Human Resources Interview

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Tesla Motors in January 2012.

The recruiters were nice but were very disorganized. The phone interview went fine and I went into the in person interviews very excited. Once I got there I noticed that they had a very open layout (which was nice) and the culture was laid back (another plus). But then I got into the conference room where my interviews were being held it went downhill. My interviewers were very rude and very demeaning. They gave off a vibe of superiority; as if I should have been so honored to be even invited onsite. I was interviewing with other companies and the time and took an offer somewhere else.

Interview Questions