Tessenderlo Kerley

Relevance Date Difficulty

SAP Business Process Owner Interview

SAP Business Process Owner
Phoenix, AZ

I applied through a staffing agency and interviewed at Tessenderlo Kerley.

Interview Details – The hiring process was several hours long and redundant.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Senior Project Manager

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Tessenderlo Kerley in February 2012.

Interview Details – Very Professional

Interview Question – When can you be in Carlsbad   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not that hard.

Process Engineer Interview

Process Engineer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Tessenderlo Kerley in May 2011.

Interview Details – Initial phone interview then on site interview with many different employees 1:1. It is a small company so you need to mesh well with everybody which can be hard. There were some technical questions relating to my resume so study up beforehand.
The job included lots of traveling so the interview process was slow due to people often out of the office. Everything went through a recruiter. After thank you follow -up letters to the recruiter and hiring manager I never received a response. The recruiter said I was still in running and they had more interviews and never responded again but I also did not follow up more as I was not interested enough in the job to spend too much time. The hiring manager told me they would get back to me regardless with a decision, but that never happened either.

Interview Question – Technical related to previous employment   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Tessenderlo Kerley? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Tessenderlo Kerley interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Tessenderlo Kerley employees and interview candidates.