Tessera Interview Questions

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Tessera

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Tessera in April 2012.

Interview

a group presentation, and one on one asks a lot of technical questions.

Interview Questions

• please describe your daily job at your previous company   Answer Question

Hardware Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Tessera in June 2011.

Interview

Phone interviews are based in resume content and can be difficult depending in the complexity of the scenerio described by the interviewer.

Interview Questions

• HIgh voltage power supplys noise issues based in small factor circuitry how to solve them or recommend?   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Tessera in July 2010.

Interview

A recruter contacted me and setup the interview. The company was looking for embedded linux experience and expected the candidate to be currently working on it which I did not have. Though I did mention it to the recruiter beforehand the interview was setup and based this they decided not to go ahead.

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Tessera in February 2008.

Interview

Interview was extremely casual. After my presentation, everybody in the group interviewed me, nothing extremely technical though