TestAmerica

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Sample Prep Technician Interview

Sample Prep Technician

I applied online and interviewed at TestAmerica.

Interview Details – I was called by HR to set up an interview for 2 days later. The interview lasted about 1 hour. Upon completion, I was made an offer within 48 hours. Upon acceptance, I completed a drug screen and a background check was conducted. Started within 2 weeks of the offer.

Interview Question – None. Very easy and straight forward interview.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiating.

Lab Technician (Student) Interview

Lab Technician (Student)

Interviewed at TestAmerica

Interview Details – I submitted my resume an was contacted a few days later to schedule an interview. At the interview it was basic questions, are you better working with or without people, a time when you overcame and obstacle... It was my first interview I had so it did not go extremely well. The people were nice though.

Interview Question – Are you better at working with or without people?   Answer Question

Sample Control Technician Intern Interview

Sample Control Technician Intern

I applied online - interviewed at TestAmerica in May 2014.

Interview Details – I think there was two interviews, started with a phone interview then the person interview. The interviewers were friendly and nice people who asked questions pertaining to your relevant work experience. Overall the process was causal however I it has been a week and I have not received my job offer yet so I am not sure how long the whole process takes but no biggie.

Interview Question – general questions   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Analyst I Interview

Analyst I

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at TestAmerica.

Interview Details – You come in and interview with Operations Manager, HR Director, and the Supervisor of the particular laboratory section you will be working in. Basically they ask you about your experience (if any), how you deal with stress, and how you work with others. They don't like to answer questions about benefits or salary, because if they told you the truth, you wouldn't accept the job.

Interview Question – If someone were to screw up and try to cover it up, how would you handle this?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. They gave an offer, and you either accepted it, or walked out the door. If you tried to get a higher salary, they'd give you 1000 reasons why you couldn't have it.

Analyst III Interview

Analyst III

Interviewed at TestAmerica

Interview Details – The process was simple. hired out of college.

Interview Question – what are some of you biggest faults.   Answer Question

Analyst I Interview

Analyst I
Canton, OH

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at TestAmerica.

Interview Details – When I was being considered for hire, their HR representative called me seeking interest in an interview. I met with her, chit-chatted and then had a second, panel interview with two Team Leaders of the potential departments they expected me to work in. They asked the typical interview questions and I answered the typical answers, including keywords that made me good for hire that I had found on some website. They called me back with the next week and had me commit to a drug-test. They gave me my offer letter before we even got the results back.

Interview Question – I don't remember. It's been almost 2 years.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They neglected to tell me that I could negotiate my initial offer and I took the crappy pay that they gave me. I was just so glad that I found a job closer to my home. I've been stuck with that same crappy pay for 2 years now.

Analyst II Interview

Analyst II
Arvada, CO

I applied online and interviewed at TestAmerica.

Interview Details – Previous GCMS gives you a foot in the door. Males are more welcomed and make more. Ask for higher compensation up front because not many raises offered.

Interview Question – Pretty easy interview   Answer Question

Tech Interview

Tech
Buffalo, NY

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at TestAmerica.

Interview Details – Hiring and interview process were great. Everyone made it seem like there was a lot of vertical movement through the company. There is not.

Interview Question – Nothing was difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They are extremely difficult to negotiate pay with. I was able to negotiate 1.0625% pay increase and I remained at that rate for the entire time I worked there.

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Edison, NJ

Interview Details – HR will pre-screen with general questions
Department manager will ask position specific questions
Be warm, be friendly , peppy ( they like that attitude)

Negotiation Details – You can negotiate

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at TestAmerica.

Interview Details – Very nice experience. Be prepared to take a short skills test. Results probably won't make or break you.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself with this company in the next few years?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Salary was lower than expected and negotiations did not cause a much higher offer then the prenegotiation offer.

Worked for TestAmerica? Contribute to the Community!