TestAmerica Interview Questions

Updated Aug 19, 2014
Updated Aug 19, 2014

2.2

Analyst I Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TestAmerica.

The total process took about a week. After applying online I was contacted by an HR rep over the phone. An interview was set up for a few days later. They asked the basic interview questions and were not interested in my background at all. I was contacted a week after my interview with an offer. I was asked to accept the offer verbally over the phone without seeing any details (benifits, start date, etc.) in writing.

Interview Questions

The offer was not up to my expectations for the job description. There are also better opportunities available.

Sample Prep Technician Interview

I applied online – interviewed at TestAmerica.

I was called by HR to set up an interview for 2 days later. The interview lasted about 1 hour. Upon completion, I was made an offer within 48 hours. Upon acceptance, I completed a drug screen and a background check was conducted. Started within 2 weeks of the offer.

Interview Questions
    • None. Very easy and straight forward interview.   View Answer
    There is no negotiating.

Lab Technician (Student) Interview

I submitted my resume an was contacted a few days later to schedule an interview. At the interview it was basic questions, are you better working with or without people, a time when you overcame and obstacle... It was my first interview I had so it did not go extremely well. The people were nice though.

Sample Control Technician Intern Interview

I applied online – interviewed at TestAmerica in May 2014.

I think there was two interviews, started with a phone interview then the person interview. The interviewers were friendly and nice people who asked questions pertaining to your relevant work experience. Overall the process was causal however I it has been a week and I have not received my job offer yet so I am not sure how long the whole process takes but no biggie.

Analyst I Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at TestAmerica.

You come in and interview with Operations Manager, HR Director, and the Supervisor of the particular laboratory section you will be working in. Basically they ask you about your experience (if any), how you deal with stress, and how you work with others. They don't like to answer questions about benefits or salary, because if they told you the truth, you wouldn't accept the job.

Interview Questions
    • If someone were to screw up and try to cover it up, how would you handle this?   View Answer
    There was no negotiation. They gave an offer, and you either accepted it, or walked out the door. If you tried to get a higher salary, they'd give you 1000 reasons why you couldn't have it.

Analyst III Interview

The process was simple. hired out of college.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, OH

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at TestAmerica.

When I was being considered for hire, their HR representative called me seeking interest in an interview. I met with her, chit-chatted and then had a second, panel interview with two Team Leaders of the potential departments they expected me to work in. They asked the typical interview questions and I answered the typical answers, including keywords that made me good for hire that I had found on some website. They called me back with the next week and had me commit to a drug-test. They gave me my offer letter before we even got the results back.

Interview Questions
    They neglected to tell me that I could negotiate my initial offer and I took the crappy pay that they gave me. I was just so glad that I found a job closer to my home. I've been stuck with that same crappy pay for 2 years now.

Analyst II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arvada, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arvada, CO

I applied online – interviewed at TestAmerica.

Previous GCMS gives you a foot in the door. Males are more welcomed and make more. Ask for higher compensation up front because not many raises offered.

Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at TestAmerica.

Hiring and interview process were great. Everyone made it seem like there was a lot of vertical movement through the company. There is not.

Interview Questions
    They are extremely difficult to negotiate pay with. I was able to negotiate 1.0625% pay increase and I remained at that rate for the entire time I worked there.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ

HR will pre-screen with general questions
    Department manager will ask position specific questions
    Be warm, be friendly , peppy ( they like that attitude)

You can negotiate