Testronic Labs Interview Questions in United Kingdom

Updated Jun 9, 2015

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Testronic Labs

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Testronic Labs (London, England (UK)) in September 2014.

Interview

Applied online via reed, received a call a few weeks later when they needed my language. Went in for a short interview and language test. I received the language test results back within a few days and was hired.
    The interview was just standard stuff. What are you good at, what are your weaknesses etc. It's pretty low-key. They basically just want to know that you're not a complete idiot. You don't need video game experience to get hired. It helps but it's definitely not a requirement.

Interview Questions

• What's your greatest weakness/strenght? Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Localisation Game Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Testronic Labs (London, England (UK)) in June 2014.

Interview

I applied by their website and after few days they call me, then i went to their office and i did a proof reading test and a translation test which i pass. The day after they call me for a training where the first part was theorical and the second was practise, basically i played a game and i was reporting bugs

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Testronic Labs.

Interview

Found through a recruitment agency then they submitted my application.
    Had a few standard interview questions:
    When can you work?
    What do you know about the company?
    Strengths and Weaknesses?
    What makes you the right candidate?

Then had a language test which involved finding mistakes in the target language, translating a few passages from english to target language and writing a short paragraph describing a series of pictures to someone who cannot see the picture in english.

Interview Questions

• Make sure you are confident enough with your target language. Would need to be fluent for what they are asking   Answer Question

QA Localisation Tester Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Testronic Labs.

Interview

I had two interviews. During the inital stage I was required to pass the language test. If you are confident in your language skills, this should be easy. There was a lot of gaming terminology. However, if you ever played games in your life, it shouldn't be a problem. After you pass the test, there comes the so-called "training" session, during which you arequired to identify bugs. You are not told that you are being evaluated, but you are. Try to be attentive, and quick.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Testronic Labs (London, England (UK)) in May 2013.

Interview

First I was contacted by telephone and invited for an interview two days after. Attended to the interview after the normal questions at an interview did my language tests for the languages that I am proficient with and at the same day I had the results. Next day they called me for a one day training session and started working in the next day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. I was unemployed so didn't have a chance.