Testronic Labs

Interviews for Top Jobs at Testronic Labs

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Localisation Game Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Testronic Labs in June 2014.

I applied by their website and after few days they call me, then i went to their office and i did a proof reading test and a translation test which i pass. The day after they call me for a training where the first part was theorical and the second was practise, basically i played a game and i was reporting bugs

QA Localisation Tester Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Testronic Labs.

Found through a recruitment agency then they submitted my application.
    Had a few standard interview questions:
    When can you work?
    What do you know about the company?
    Strengths and Weaknesses?
    What makes you the right candidate?

Then had a language test which involved finding mistakes in the target language, translating a few passages from english to target language and writing a short paragraph describing a series of pictures to someone who cannot see the picture in english.

Interview Questions
    • Make sure you are confident enough with your target language. Would need to be fluent for what they are asking   Answer Question

QA Localisation Tester Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Testronic Labs.

I had two interviews. During the inital stage I was required to pass the language test. If you are confident in your language skills, this should be easy. There was a lot of gaming terminology. However, if you ever played games in your life, it shouldn't be a problem. After you pass the test, there comes the so-called "training" session, during which you arequired to identify bugs. You are not told that you are being evaluated, but you are. Try to be attentive, and quick.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Testronic Labs in May 2013.

First I was contacted by telephone and invited for an interview two days after. Attended to the interview after the normal questions at an interview did my language tests for the languages that I am proficient with and at the same day I had the results. Next day they called me for a one day training session and started working in the next day.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation. I was unemployed so didn't have a chance.