Tetra Pak

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Difficult Interview

Executive Assistant Interview

Vernon Hills, IL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Tetra Pak in June 2012.

Interview Details – Very d=etailed and thorough, you will go through comprehensive testing they take their time.

Interview Question – What does my husband do for a living. You cannot ask personal question in an interview.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Went through a recruiter

Printing PKE Interview

Denton, TX

I applied online and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Tetra Pak in January 2011.

Interview Details – Interviewer was very good in explaining, the procedure and the company environment. Questions were basically focused on flexible packaging, six sigma, wcm etc.

Interview Questions

Brand Manager Interview

Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Tetra Pak in August 2009.

Interview Details – Tetra Pak used a recruiter based in Chicago. It's a global company, that appealed to me, along with the neat things they do with their packaging.
The recruiter asked basic questions over the phone. Then I spoke to the VP Mktg via phone for about 45 mins. Third round, I went in to meet with the VP and the Dir. of HR. HR gave me a personality test (15 mins I think) followed by a a case study. I was given 20mins to review a production schedule and then create a production plan utilizing all 4 production facilities, product lines and customer needs. I then presented to the VP and HR. This was for a Brand Manager role.
Overall, I got the sense it is a sales driven culture, no work-life balance. Very cool office in Vernon Hills, IL. Arts building, very nice layout, great coffee bar, even the bathroom had a touch of IKEA, seemed like a relaxed environment. I got the sense of a very tight run ship. Seemed like senior management was predominantly from the home office in Europe. There is a difference in management styles - US vs. Europe.
Too bad I didn't get an offer.

Interview Question – business case - planning a production schedule to maximize the machine lines, taking into account the down time, product specs and client orders   View Answer

Administration Interview

Vernon Hills, IL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Tetra Pak in January 2010.

Interview Details – They made you do this theoretical production schedule and then present the finding and work through the process with a group. The test is that you can follow directions and work as a team.

Overall the interiveiws went well and the feedback was quick. Interesting place to work and the culture seemed very open and diverse.

Interview Questions

• explain how your expierence would enhance the firms abilty to maximize product useage   Answer Question
  • provide an example of how you worked with various trade organizations in the past to influence the company's postion on a certan topic   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – job was not hte right fit. They were looking for more of a sales support position.

Account Manager Interview

Interviewed at Tetra Pak

Interview Details – 2 interviews with business case and own project presentation

Interview Question – Very concrete business case   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – negotiation with my boss

Development Engineer Interview

Interviewed at Tetra Pak

Interview Details – Initial communication via phone
First interview via phone (partially in english)
Second interview with a web based phiscological test
Third interview live with a recruiter plus a logical test
Fourth interview with the manager with a simulated work experience

Accountant Interview

Accountant
Beijing, Beijing (China)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Tetra Pak.

Interview Details – 2 rounds. 1st with HR, 2nd with the supervisor and department manager
Both in English

Interview Question – looooong questionairs to fill   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Don't be afraid to propose the higher expectation

Supply Manager Interview

Lund, Skåne (Sweden)

I applied online - interviewed at Tetra Pak in October 2009.

Interview Details – 2 interviews

Interview Question – very detail questions about my past experiences. need to provide a lot of examples   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – phone negotiation, very fast negotiation

Technical Key Account Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Tetra Pak in April 2010.

Interview Details – employed after 4 steps interview and brief technical/electrical draw reading exam. Very friendly but didn't explain real role and functions of the position that led to significant difficulties in further daily job. They were looking for candidates for this position longer then 1 year and were very pressed by situation with Customer. After all, I considered that my hiring was a part of MD's aim to establish as more as big possible hierachy...

Interview Question – i was ascked to plan production for 5 lines with different capacity and production plans in most effective way. Noize and haotic questions were aimed just to discover my stress-management ability   View Answers (2)

Development Engineer Interview

Development Engineer
Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Tetra Pak in January 2012.

Interview Details – After I submitted my resume online, one recruiter approached me and performed a preliminary interview through the phone. Another telephone/video conference interview held soon after the recruiter reported to the employer. One week later the employer offered me an air ticket to Singapore for face-to-face interview, which I considered a very good will. However the face-to-face interview was tough, it was a stress test actually. Stay calm, and be yourself as possible as you can. The interviewer will appreciate that.

Interview Question – Production planning.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Tetra Pak? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Tetra Pak interview questions and advice. All 13 interview reviews posted anonymously by Tetra Pak employees and interview candidates.