Tetra Pak

3.2

Event Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Tetra Pak in April 2014.

So, after the initial screening - 5 simple questions about qualifications - I was passed on to the recruiter. She set up 5 different times to call me and missed every single one. After 3 weeks of phone tag, she finally called me 3 hours after our last scheduled time. After a 45 min phone interview with her, she proceeded to inform me that she would pass on my information to the hiring manager and I would receive an email the following day.
    After two weeks of not hearing from her, I proceeded to contact the original recruiter with my concerns, he was promoted to another position and informed me that he would pass my information to the head recruiter for the position. It has now been a month and I have not heard back.

Not sure if it's the recruiting company or the specific recruiter, but there is some serious disconnect there.

Interview Questions
    • Explain your greatest accomplishment to date   View Answer

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vernon Hills, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vernon Hills, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Tetra Pak in June 2012.

Very d=etailed and thorough, you will go through comprehensive testing they take their time.

Interview Questions
    • What does my husband do for a living. You cannot ask personal question in an interview.   View Answer
    Went through a recruiter

Printing PKE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denton, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Denton, TX

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Tetra Pak in January 2011.

Interviewer was very good in explaining, the procedure and the company environment. Questions were basically focused on flexible packaging, six sigma, wcm etc.

Administration Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vernon Hills, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Vernon Hills, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Tetra Pak in January 2010.

They made you do this theoretical production schedule and then present the finding and work through the process with a group. The test is that you can follow directions and work as a team.

Overall the interiveiws went well and the feedback was quick. Interesting place to work and the culture seemed very open and diverse.

Interview Questions
    • explain how your expierence would enhance the firms abilty to maximize product useage   Answer Question
    • provide an example of how you worked with various trade organizations in the past to influence the company's postion on a certan topic   Answer Question

job was not hte right fit. They were looking for more of a sales support position.

Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Tetra Pak in August 2009.

Tetra Pak used a recruiter based in Chicago. It's a global company, that appealed to me, along with the neat things they do with their packaging.
    The recruiter asked basic questions over the phone. Then I spoke to the VP Mktg via phone for about 45 mins. Third round, I went in to meet with the VP and the Dir. of HR. HR gave me a personality test (15 mins I think) followed by a a case study. I was given 20mins to review a production schedule and then create a production plan utilizing all 4 production facilities, product lines and customer needs. I then presented to the VP and HR. This was for a Brand Manager role.
    Overall, I got the sense it is a sales driven culture, no work-life balance. Very cool office in Vernon Hills, IL. Arts building, very nice layout, great coffee bar, even the bathroom had a touch of IKEA, seemed like a relaxed environment. I got the sense of a very tight run ship. Seemed like senior management was predominantly from the home office in Europe. There is a difference in management styles - US vs. Europe.
    Too bad I didn't get an offer.

Interview Questions
    • business case - planning a production schedule to maximize the machine lines, taking into account the down time, product specs and client orders   View Answer

Internship Interview

The interiew process was divided in two different step: first, was an assestment. It was really interesting and stimulating. Everyone was really polite with us, they gave us the lunch, and the possibility to see the factory. Second, was an individual interview. It was more techincal and hard, because there was the coordinator of the office, but also in this occasion, evevryone was polite and friendly.

Commercial Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lund, Skåne (Sweden)
    Anonymous Employee in Lund, Skåne (Sweden)

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Tetra Pak in September 2014.

Replied on adverted position as Commercial Manager on LinkedIN.com - got guided to their website and the usual (unusuable) TALEO site. Upload application and CV - got in contact with hiring manager on LinkedIN.com, arranged phone call with hiring manager. Good call, he forwarded my CV to TetraPak HR and got invited to an interveiew 2 weeks later. Had the "Assesment" online test of IQ-test and variables-test (took 2+ hours) Meet HR and hiring manager + video call to HR in HQ (NOT impressive attitude...). Sort of "dead" feeling throughout interview and some misalignment - they didnt reply when asked directly what was wrong. After 1 week of no feedback, I contacted HR for a reply - - hiring manager when "ghost" and did not reply to my contacting. HR gave shrot decline to my direct approaches

Field Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
    Anonymous Employee in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Tetra Pak in August 2014.

The way of communication between staff and recruitment was by email , in which I got the instructions for the first INTERVIEW BY SKYPE .

From that moment I conducted three tests in which the skills and knowledge in engineering were evaluated , such as the mechanical area, electrical area , area of automation .

All tests were performed in a professional manner and familiar form , which did not feel any concern or fear for those tests.

Interview Questions
    • I think this question : why should we hire you.

was the most difficult interview question

View Answer

Fresher Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Tetra Pak.

Normal Interview Questions about your skills, like leadership, team management, etc (with example), technical questions regarding project, seminars presented. "Why would you like to work with our organisation", etc. A few questions about your hobbies and interests.

WCM Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Modena (Italy)
    Anonymous Employee in Modena (Italy)

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Tetra Pak.

I was contacted by a recruitment agency working for them. After a first face-to-face interview with the head hunter, I was invited to meet Tetra Pak a couple of managers (HR, hiring manager) in their offices. I arrived on time (i.e. the time the head hunter told me to go), Tetra Pak people told me I was 30 minutes late... With an arrogant attitude, they tried to impress me with a motorized table (to change the height of the desktop!), then they showed me a 5 minutes video about their company just to check my understanding of the English language...Their attitude was so provincial that I could hardly figure out that, oh yes, it was really happening right in front of me. Unpleasant experience, to say the least.

Interview Questions
    • Like many B2B companies, they want straightforward answers, even if their questions are not so clear. The reality is that they already have in mind the "right" answers. So be careful and give yourself the proper time to think what's the real question behind the question been asked, aka "what they want to hear from you".   Answer Question