Teva Pharmaceuticals Accountant Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv (Israel)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Teva Pharmaceuticals (Tel Aviv (Israel)).

Interview

Someone I knew forwarded my resume to the controller at Teva. This was back in 2003. After a few days I called him up and we set an interview date. After the interview he said he will talk to HR. My next interview was with HR who then sent me for "exams". That day was swamped with different types of exams. Analytics, psychological, leadership, essays and more. It was quite difficult. After a few weeks that I haven't heard back I called the Controller who said the HR guy is oversees but he will follow up. He did say that they will go forward. A few days later HR called me back to schedule a salary offer.

Interview Questions

• That I had to go through an 8-hour examination test which was not easy.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They gave an offer and I counter offered and they accepted.