Teva Pharmaceuticals

Relevance Date Difficulty

Accountant Interview

Accountant
Tel Aviv (Israel)

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Teva Pharmaceuticals.

Interview Details – Someone I knew forwarded my resume to the controller at Teva. This was back in 2003. After a few days I called him up and we set an interview date. After the interview he said he will talk to HR. My next interview was with HR who then sent me for "exams". That day was swamped with different types of exams. Analytics, psychological, leadership, essays and more. It was quite difficult. After a few weeks that I haven't heard back I called the Controller who said the HR guy is oversees but he will follow up. He did say that they will go forward. A few days later HR called me back to schedule a salary offer.

Interview Question – That I had to go through an 8-hour examination test which was not easy.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They gave an offer and I counter offered and they accepted.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Teva Pharmaceuticals? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Teva Pharmaceuticals Accountant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Teva Pharmaceuticals employees and interview candidates.