Teva Pharmaceuticals Interview Questions

Updated Jul 28, 2015

3.1

DMPK Research Associate/Senior Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Chester, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Teva Pharmaceuticals (West Chester, PA) in July 2015.

Interview

I was currently employed at the same location as a contractor. A fellow (salaried) employee recommended me for this particular job. I applied and was contacted by HR I believe 2 days later for a phone interview. A week later I had an interview with my current (who was also my previous...) supervisor, as well as her boss, the woman who interviewed me via telephone (HR representative), and 2 other team members from this location.

Interview Questions

• What are some challenges you believe you may face if you are hired into this position? How do you feel you will address and overcome said challenges?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Teva Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

1 day of of interviews and psychoanalytical exams and role playing with other candidtes. Then onsite interviews with managers

Interview Questions

Negotiation

not much

Marketing Interview

Interview

HR screening followed by regular process

Licensing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moscow (Russia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Teva Pharmaceuticals (Moscow (Russia)).

Interview

Open and friendly discussion on my previous experience, reasons for leaving previous place of job and looking for a new one no behavioural questions regarding conflict management, or personal weaknesses and strengths some personal questions on future plans, family circumstances important for job

Category Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Teva Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

2 phone interviews (a short one and a long 30 min one), evaluation day at keinan-shefi, interview with the recruiting manager, interview with procurement manager and HR manager The process was fast - under 3 weeks - it usually takes teva much longer...

Patient Safety Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Teva Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

It was a phone interview and they asked questions like how you are in a team, if you've had a problem at work, or so on. It was a 20 minute interview.

Pharmacovigilance Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Teva Pharmaceuticals (Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very long and tiresome - took 3 months. overall there are different 3 interviews, a whole day for talent assesment tests and quistionnares (along with 2 more interviews on site) , 3 recomendations were required. After this whole 3 monthed sharad was over, they didnt even bother to send a notice that they decided to go with another candidate. not a fun experience at all.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Teva?   1 Answer

Business Unit Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Teva Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

I was first interviewd by the head Hunter. Afterwards, I had a vídeo conference with the direct report and the HR in Israel. After 3 weeks, a personal interview was done with the direct report and his boss in São Paulo. The job offer was done by the local HR.

Interview Questions

• Market knowledge, personal skills, previous experience, personal life, future plans (business and personal)   Answer Question

GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Teva Pharmaceuticals (Ahmedabad (India)).

Interview

First an objective test for technical and non technical quiz followed by 3 interviews, not specific considering Technical and HR sections. The initial tests and the 1st interviews were conducted on campus. The other 2 interviews were conducted at their office. The latter 2 interviews were having redundant questions but the 3rd interview was conducted by VP.

Data Migration Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Teva Pharmaceuticals (Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)) in December 2014.

Interview

Notification of candidacy for position. Notification to expect phone interview Phone interview Note: Position was posted in English, but the interview was conducted in Hebrew. The interviewer's ability to translate the job requirements in the posting from English to Hebrew was not at a professional level!

Interview Questions

• If I had experience with certain data migration tools.   1 Answer
    • How many years experience with ERP systems?   1 Answer
    • Why I left my previous position?   1 Answer