Teva Pharmaceuticals

8 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Quality Assurance Associate Auditor II Interview

Quality Assurance Associate Auditor II

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Teva Pharmaceuticals.

Interview Details – 1 day of of interviews and psychoanalytical exams and role playing with other candidtes.
Then onsite interviews with managers

Interview Question – None - just be team player   Answer Question

Interview Details – HR screening followed by regular process

Interview Question – why teva   Answer Question

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Manufacturing Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Teva Pharmaceuticals.

Interview Details – Interview was totally technical, questions were from chemical engg

Interview Question – how to make a power more fine   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

I interviewed at Teva Pharmaceuticals in July 2009.

Interview Details – Long process that includes, Several interviews with HR , direct manager and Pilat tests

Interview Question – More experience questions   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Interview

Quality Assurance
Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Teva Pharmaceuticals.

Interview Details – Phone interview with brief discussion of salary expectations.
Next a whole day of test, interviews and roleplaying, durng which 4 out of 6 candidates were sent home.
lastly - an interview with the iring manager.

Interview Question – physocological tests   View Answer

Negotiation Details – a very small cash raise and extra vacation days. Not much leeway.

Accountant Interview

Accountant
Tel Aviv (Israel)

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Teva Pharmaceuticals.

Interview Details – Someone I knew forwarded my resume to the controller at Teva. This was back in 2003. After a few days I called him up and we set an interview date. After the interview he said he will talk to HR. My next interview was with HR who then sent me for "exams". That day was swamped with different types of exams. Analytics, psychological, leadership, essays and more. It was quite difficult. After a few weeks that I haven't heard back I called the Controller who said the HR guy is oversees but he will follow up. He did say that they will go forward. A few days later HR called me back to schedule a salary offer.

Interview Question – That I had to go through an 8-hour examination test which was not easy.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They gave an offer and I counter offered and they accepted.

Chemical Engineer Interview

Chemical Engineer
Beersheba (Israel)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Teva Pharmaceuticals in February 2008.

Interview Details – They approched me during my university studies. I had frontal interview by HR lady for general purposes then by R&D head manager. Had to pass some personality written tests and interview with psychologist.
After passing all that we talked about salary but they have a table of salaries according to your status and education.

Interview Question – What is wrong with you?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – none

Operator Teva Tech Interview

Operator Teva Tech
Beersheba (Israel)

I applied online and interviewed at Teva Pharmaceuticals.

Interview Details – A four hour test at "pilat" followed by an interview with a plant manager.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work specifically here?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The company offers you a standard contract and you decide if you want it or not. There are no changes for this type of contract.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Teva Pharmaceuticals? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Teva Pharmaceuticals interview questions and advice. All 8 interview reviews posted anonymously by Teva Pharmaceuticals employees and interview candidates.