Teva Pharmaceuticals USA

3.2

QC Inspector Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Teva Pharmaceuticals USA.

It was a temp position my phone interview was held on a Tuesday. The manager didn't call at his schedule time he called 3hrs later. As if the world revolved around him. No apology for wasting my day waiting for his call. The interview was one question, "the shift is 10pm to 6am, can you do that time?" I said yes and I got the job was there for a year before I got a real job.

Interview Questions
    There isn't one you take what they give you.

Publishing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Horsham, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Horsham, PA

I applied online – interviewed at Teva Pharmaceuticals USA in August 2014.

I received a phone interview, that ultimately changed 2 or 3 times. The phone interview lasted for about 20 min and ultimately took place on a Thursday afternoon. Once Friday, I received an email saying that I was invited to an onsite interview. The date of the interview changed 2 or 3 times, but it ultimately lasted for about 2 hours, where I met with 4 different people. All communication from this company tends to occur between 2:30 to 9 pm. My interview was 2 weeks ago, I am still waiting for a hiring decision.

Interview Questions
    • Not Applicable, mainly just questions about my past and experience   Answer Question

Nurse Educator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, KS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, KS

I applied online. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at Teva Pharmaceuticals USA in July 2014.

Numerous interviews both telephonic and in person. Last interviewing session was an all day process being interviewed by 4 different individuals including human resources, vice president, director of education and regional director. Company pays for all expenses. If you work full time you will need to use vacation time.Stick to the STARs method of answering questions.

GMP Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Chester, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Chester, PA

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Teva Pharmaceuticals USA in June 2014.

Initially I had a HR screening interview, followed by technical interview by hiring manager after a month. After 2 weeks, I got an invite for on-site. On-site interview includes a 1 hr presentation followed by 1:1 panel interview including a lunch interview with the team members. I heard back after 3 weeks to come for a second round on-site. In second on-site I met with my hiring manager again and few other important folks. I heard about the final decision 1 week after second on-site. Overall, I would say it is a long hiring process which takes about 3 months. But it is definitely worth it after looking at the entire salary package and benefits.

Interview Questions
    • Most of the interview questions are about my work experience and situation/behavioral questions.   Answer Question
    I don't have to negotiate because the entire package was very good.

Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Teva Pharmaceuticals USA.

All communication was very professional. The process moved quickly with very little stressful waiting time. Two interviews were conducted and an offer was made within the week. Human Resources was very knowledgeable and helpful in the new hire process.

Interview Questions
    • As a seasoned sales representative there was no unexpected questions. Most questions pertain to past experience in the industry with examples required.   View Answer
    I was pleased with the first offer and did not need a negotiation process, however, I do know others in the company who negotiated and was satisfied with the end result

Lead Manufacturing Operator Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Teva Pharmaceuticals USA.

Interview was a phone interview first. Then was brought in to interview with a human resource employee and the manager that was doing the hiring. The director was also involved in an interview. Basic questions on experience and previous occasions where improvement was intitiated. During the interview a tour was giving which was the best part of the interview process.

Interview Questions
    • Name an occassion when you implented a plan that made the process or some training easier in your department.   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Teva Pharmaceuticals USA.

Applied online, was contacted by HR 3 weeks later for a 15 min phone interview with HR. A week later I had a 50 min phone interview with the hiring manager, which was followed by an on-site interview. Interviews had a pleasant, friendly tone and didn't try to trip me up with odd questions.

Interview Questions
    • What is your dream job?
      Talk about your experiences working alone and in groups.

Answer Question

Specialty Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Teva Pharmaceuticals USA.

Initial communication was good from HR. Phone screen was excellent. The Hiring manager was clueless about the field. She brought a brand new rep in the industry with less than one year of experience to the interview.

Position In Accounting/Finance Department Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Wales, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Wales, PA

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Teva Pharmaceuticals USA in August 2013.

Emailed by Teva Recruiter and informed that they wanted to conduct a phone screening interview process. After confirmation, phone screening went positively well for 30 minutes. Received an email invite for onsite interview with 5 people. One was from the recruiter and 4 from accounting/finance department. It went very good in my opinion and was optimistic about it. The next day, I was asked to submit for a background check screening process. After a week, recruiter emailed me that they're still in the running for the position. Within a duration of 4 months, I emailed the recruiter three times to inquire about the status update. Finally, I was informed that the position was on "HOLD".
    This scenario did not give me a good impression about the company and the recruiting dept. Would be fair enough if they could just be honest and give a direct answer instead of letting an applicant be hopeful and wait for that long. I felt uncomfortable giving them my permission to conduct that background check on me after receiving zero update

Interview Questions
    • Nothing.
      They asked about my credentials and what I can do to contribute to the organization.

Answer Question

Temp Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Teva Pharmaceuticals USA.

Phone interview first with simple questions. Why do you want to work here, what do you know about our company, etc. Called in for a second interview in person - more typical questions. Nothing crazy.