Texas A&M International University

Texas A&M International University Interview Questions

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Texas A&M International University

Assistant Professor Interview

submitted application online. phone interview, got on campus, got an offer. it was an easy process. they are very friendly and easy going. very helpful process in learning about the school as well.

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Laredo, TX

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Texas A&M International University in September 2011.

Because I applied for graduate studies, I got no interviews ahead, Just got an acceptance letter part of which required me to work as a research assistant

Counselor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Laredo, TX

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Texas A&M International University in March 2011.

The interview committee was very nice and polite. Once HR offers the job, you are put on the spot and must give them a "yes" or "no" immediately, and you are not allowed to ask for a second interview to discuss information on the university, nor are you allowed to call them back with an answer. Because of that , I should have turned down the job offer when it was offered. I learned a valuable lesson. When HR doesn't have the courtesy or respect for you to think on it for a few hours and call them back, that tells alot about what kind of place it is to work for - and did VERY much turn out to be that kind of nightmarish place.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation, no "thinking on it" allowed. If they do that to you, you should DECLINE the offer.

Veterans Affairs Coordinator Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Texas A&M International University.

Have a Bachelors degree, be a veteran, have expereicne post secondary education, have used the VA benefits in the past. Is willing to offer positive customer service.