Texas A&M

2.4

Proctor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Texas A&M in November 2014.

Because this was my first formal interview, I did a lot of homework. I checked through the possible interview questions and prepared answers, while also researching the company’s background. I found the WikiJob website was quite useful for me during my preparation. It took me a whole day to prepare myself. Even so, my voice was still shaking when the interview began. “Tell me about yourself in one minute. Give me an example of yourself as a team leader.” I answered these questions without hesitation because I already had them on my cheat sheet. Then the interviewer asked, “Why do you feel you'd be good at this position?”

Following this, I was taken on a tour of the facilities.

No negotiation.

Grader Interview

very easy, mainly on advisor. Talk about wether I interested in it. I said yes and talked about
    wether I have former experince. Then I got accepted. Basically very easy.

Graduate Research Assistant Interview

Just need to get a good professor who can fund you throughout your research. Make sure to get a funding from a same field that your academic interests resides

Teaching Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Texas A&M in August 2014.

Just send a mail to the head of the hiring teaching assistant, there was no interview question, well thats about it. Nothing unexpected and you know just something really easy

Student Worker Interview

Got back to me quickly and was a great interview. Interview as quick and painless. They just wanted to know that I was trustworthy and hard working. Everyone in the office was very encouraging.

Interview Questions
    • Can you handle that some animals treated here do not always make it, though we do our best at all times?   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Just applied using jobs for aggies, they called me within the week and asked for an interview. I went into the office, was pretty lax atmosphere. Had the direct supervisor as well as their supervisor interview me generic customer service questions. Nothing too difficult

Interview Questions
    • What did you do when you told someone the wrong information   Answer Question
    None

Graduate Assistant - Research Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Texas A&M in July 2014.

lengthy interview process, had a telephonic phone conversation, lot of responsibilities to handle, multitasking with class projects and exams ! The interview process is very subjective to the professor under whom you want to work. Lot of opportunities to learn and handle multiple projects, project management skills also required !

Interview Questions
    • what did you do as part of your creativity in your job ?   Answer Question

Student Worker II Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Texas A&M.

Try and get an interview as soon as possible, because processing times take almost a whole semester. The best way to get in is if you already know someone that works there (a recommendation).

Student Worker Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Texas A&M.

Posted job in hire aggies
    Got a call from the supervisor
    Scheduled time for interview
    The interview had a few behavioral questions, but most of it had to do with the position that I was applying. The position was at a machine shop in an engineering building, so it required physical activities.

Postdoctoral Research Associate (Fellow) Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Texas A&M.

Go over the CV ask me questions related to my CV. Also, I was asked to do a presentation for what I have done so far . Asking me if I am willing to stay more than one year. the interview was straightforward and went do sooth. Be prepared and confident and everything will be great.