Texas Campaign for the Environment

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Canvasser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Texas Campaign for the Environment in February 2014.

They tell you about the romantic aspect of the job such as you are changing the world. But thy never detail what you actually have to do. I was not ask any real questions.

Other Interview Reviews for Texas Campaign for the Environment

Canvasser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Texas Campaign for the Environment in December 2010.

I submitted a resume and cover letter to the TCE email. About three days later I received a phone call and spoke with the interviewer. It lasted about 10 minutes and he invited me to come to a face-to-face interview at the HQ in Austin. That interview lasted about 15 minutes and consisted of me answering the question "Why did you apply for TCE?" The supervisor told me a little about the job and invited me to go to the observation day. On observation day we shadowed a field manager and watched them fundraise and campaign. About two hours before the day ended, we were allowed to go to houses by ourselves and try our luck with fundraising. We brought back any monies/letters we earned and either got a job offer or didn't. I got a job offer and we went back to the office to discuss benefits and so I could receive a new employee packet to fill out.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to be a part of Texas Campaign for the Environment?   Answer Question
    • Have you ever fundraised before? Campaigned or advocated before?   Answer Question