Texas Health Resources

Updated Nov 12, 2014
Updated Nov 12, 2014

2.8

Clinical Educator Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Texas Health Resources.

Initial communication (and most communication throughout the interview process) consisted of an email from the HR department asking me to call to answer questions or to schedule interviews. Most of the time my return call went to voice mail and we played phone tag. Communication from the hiring manager always came through this same person in HR, further complicating the interview process.

I was warned that the hiring process was "cumbersome" and would require multiple interviews (phone, Skype, etc.) prior to a face-to-face interview, thus I wasn't expecting the process to be complete and an offer within a few weeks. However, following 2 1/2 months of emails, phone calls, voice mail messages, etc. I saw the writing on the wall - I can't work in an environment that "communicates" like this!

I withdrew my application.

Applications Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Texas Health Resources.

I was unable to go through the online system by just submitting many resumes to get an interview. It took a mutual friend who works there to have someone contact me. The Hiring manager was extremely nice, well versed in the company, explained the role for the position and would had been an excellent manager to work for.

Interview Questions
    • No extreme behavioral or off the wall questions were asked. Interview was very pleasant.   Answer Question

HR would not go back to the Hiring Manager for a better offer. Offer was too low for my experience.

Registered Nurse Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Texas Health Resources.

Interview went well. Asked the typical interview questions. Then a panel asked interview questions. It went smooth and we'll. Offered job not too long after interview. The hiring manager was rather nice.

Interview Questions
    Pay rate negotiated based on experience

Physical Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Texas Health Resources in September 2014.

Brainstorming and behavioral interview questions...interviewer wanted to see if you are a genuine person..lot of questions about behavior in various situations...what was the situation, what was your response, etc. I was interviewed by 2 coordinators first and then by the manager. Some of the questions were repeated along with some more BEI type questions.

Interview Questions
    i accepted what they offered

Interview Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Process was fairly easy. Applied online, filled out a questionnaire, then sent my references and got a call for an interview. Offered the position the next day. Everyone from the hiring manager to HR were very nice.

Patient Care Technician Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Texas Health Resources.

The process is long and you will have at least 3 interviews but this will get your foot in the door and this will be a start to a new career. The company is interested in career driven employees so if you are using your tech skills to advance this is the job for you. THR will help you go to school and get the degree you desire.

We are not allowed to negotiate.

PRN Pharmacist Interview

Got a call to come in for an interivew.. I had 6 various staff interviewing including the director of pharmacy. The interview lasted an hour and ended with a quick tour of the pharmacy. Everyone was nice but they had a lot of applicants

Interview Questions
    • As situationals and had to give a time when..this and that happen   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Applied to position and received further update about 2 months after applying. Initial contact was made by recruiter via email who sent a screening form to be completed. Reference information was also required which looked to be quite detailed so choose references carefully. A face-to-face interview that was relatively easy and that lasted for about 30 minutes was completed after.

Interview Questions
    • No question was very difficult...most questions were somewhat anticipated and consisted of your typical interview questions.   Answer Question

Lab Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Pretty straightforward process. Online applications only, one interview. Contacted for interview about a week after applying and offered position later the same day via recruiter over the phone. Depending on department, possible to have more than one interviewer, including department peers. Almost hospital standard to use B.E.I. (Behavioral Event Interview) questions..."Tell me about a time are situation..."

Interview Questions
    • List of typical BEI questions:

Tell me about a time when you had to use your persuasion skills to convince someone to see things your way

Tell me about a time when you had to go above and beyond the call of duty in order to get a job done

Describe a time when you were faced with a stressful situation that demonstrated your coping skills

Give me an example of a time when you showed initiative in your job.

Tell me an example of a time when you had to deal with an upset customer or co-worker.

Give me an example of a time when you had to use your fact-finding skills to solve a problem

Describe a time that you anticipated potential problems and developed preventative measures

Tell me about a time when you used good judgment and logic in solving a problem

Describe a time when you had to adapt to a wide variety of people
        Answer Question
    No negotiation, benefits and pay set.

Lab Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denton, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denton, TX

Apply online 5 days later receive a email from HR to come in for a interview..

N/A