Texas Health Resources Interview Questions

Updated Apr 15, 2015
Updated Apr 15, 2015

2.7

Senior Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Texas Health Resources (Dallas, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

The process for an internal candidate are slow. So it's good to have patience when preparing to move on to another positions. Your resume goes to a recruiter, who reviews it and forwards it to the hiring manager. You can check the status of the application but you typically receive an email when it moves forward. The recruiter then contacts you, when the manager wants to interview you.

Interview Questions

• What type of person my friends would say I was? What adjectives describe you? What would my boss say about me?   1 Answer

Admissions Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Texas Health Resources.

Interview

Interview was a breeze! The recruiting process is the dragging part, it seems as if they have things confused or mixed up at times. But once you actually get the chance to interview with the hospital things seem much smoother dealing with the hiring managers instead.

Clinical Educator Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Texas Health Resources.

Interview

Initial communication (and most communication throughout the interview process) consisted of an email from the HR department asking me to call to answer questions or to schedule interviews. Most of the time my return call went to voice mail and we played phone tag. Communication from the hiring manager always came through this same person in HR, further complicating the interview process.

I was warned that the hiring process was "cumbersome" and would require multiple interviews (phone, Skype, etc.) prior to a face-to-face interview, thus I wasn't expecting the process to be complete and an offer within a few weeks. However, following 2 1/2 months of emails, phone calls, voice mail messages, etc. I saw the writing on the wall - I can't work in an environment that "communicates" like this!

I withdrew my application.

Applications Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Texas Health Resources.

Interview

I was unable to go through the online system by just submitting many resumes to get an interview. It took a mutual friend who works there to have someone contact me. The Hiring manager was extremely nice, well versed in the company, explained the role for the position and would had been an excellent manager to work for.

Interview Questions

• No extreme behavioral or off the wall questions were asked. Interview was very pleasant.   Answer Question

HR would not go back to the Hiring Manager for a better offer. Offer was too low for my experience.

Scheduling Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Texas Health Resources in November 2014.

Interview

Very slow process it took about three weeks after submitting app to be called for an interview. Was told that after the initial interview I woud be asked to return to be interviewed by other schedulers in the department.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you got into an argument with a superior.   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Texas Health Resources.

Interview

Interview went well. Asked the typical interview questions. Then a panel asked interview questions. It went smooth and we'll. Offered job not too long after interview. The hiring manager was rather nice.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Pay rate negotiated based on experience

Interview Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Texas Health Resources (Fort Worth, TX) in September 2014.

Interview

Process was fairly easy. Applied online, filled out a questionnaire, then sent my references and got a call for an interview. Offered the position the next day. Everyone from the hiring manager to HR were very nice.

Physical Therapist Interview

Application

Interview

Brainstorming and behavioral interview questions...interviewer wanted to see if you are a genuine person..lot of questions about behavior in various situations...what was the situation, what was your response, etc. I was interviewed by 2 coordinators first and then by the manager. Some of the questions were repeated along with some more BEI type questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

i accepted what they offered

Patient Care Technician Interview

Application

Interview

The process is long and you will have at least 3 interviews but this will get your foot in the door and this will be a start to a new career. The company is interested in career driven employees so if you are using your tech skills to advance this is the job for you. THR will help you go to school and get the degree you desire.

Negotiation

We are not allowed to negotiate.

PRN Pharmacist Interview

Interview

Got a call to come in for an interivew.. I had 6 various staff interviewing including the director of pharmacy. The interview lasted an hour and ended with a quick tour of the pharmacy. Everyone was nice but they had a lot of applicants

Interview Questions

• As situationals and had to give a time when..this and that happen   Answer Question