Texas Health Resources

Relevance Date Difficulty

Patient Care Tech Interview

Patient Care Tech
Fort Worth, TX

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Texas Health Resources in June 2010.

Interview Details – I interviewed for a full time 3rd shift position as a Patient Care Tech for Harris Hospital Ft. Worth. The first interview was during the day with the Nurse Manager. She was very friendly and introduced me to everyone on that shift. She told me she would call me back to interview with the night shift supervisor another day. She called as promised. I interviewed with the night shift supervisor as well as other staff I would be working with. Everyone seemed friendly, helpful, and down to earth. I did not get the position. The nurse manager emailed me informing me she went with a different applicant. She was very prompt and polite, and it was a great interview process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself...   View Answer
  • Tell me about your previous employer and the job you did there...   View Answer

Worked for Texas Health Resources? Contribute to the Community!