Texas Instruments Interview Questions in Arizona

Updated Jul 4, 2015

Electrical Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Texas Instruments (Tucson, AZ).

Interview

The interview was good, a lot of knowledgeable engineers that were engaged and interested in what they were doing. Very technical. I felt comfortable to have an opportunity to work with such good engineers.

Interview Questions

• Show the gain of on amplifier/ improve. Compensation of the amplifier.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I told them I had other offers, they increase the options and salary

Digital Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Texas Instruments (Tempe, AZ) in October 2014.

Interview

Applied through university link and got the campus interview several weeks later. Asked concepts about setup and hold time. Then a question about testing which I didn't answer it well. The last question was to draw the signal of a reset latch chain. I didn't get any response at last so I think I failed.

ACCESS F&O Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arizona State University, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Texas Instruments (Arizona State University, AZ) in February 2013.

Interview

I was contacted through school website and requested an interview on campus. INterview was basic going over your resume and some simple questions about why you wanted to work there and what value could you add to the company.

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Texas Instruments (Tempe, AZ) in October 2012.

Interview

Submitted my resume to TI during my university job fair in Octovber. Got a call for an on-campus interview about a week later.

Interview Questions

• The interview was mostly focused on my resume, they didn't ask me any technical questions, but a bunch of generic ones like "Name one bad experience working with a team.." etc.   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Texas Instruments (Tucson, AZ) in August 2012.

Interview

Had an Phone interview for an hour by the hiring manager. Was then called onsite. had 2 interviews. Then was taken out for lunch and then was followed by 4 interviews. Was told the decision in 2 days . All hardware related questions were straight forward. Algorithms interview went bad. Rest were hardware which were good. one of the interviwer expected me to carry some of the projects report that i had mentioned on my resume(he was an applications engineer manager) . I didn't carry one . so his interview(dunno y) and algorithms interview(i sucked at it) did me in. (it was my 1st interview)
    Overall Very professional and a positive exp.

Interview Questions

• Algorithms interview. Find latest palindrome date from 0-1999AD. I was more focused towards hardware aspect so this question caught me off guard.   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Texas Instruments (Tucson, AZ) in July 2012.

Interview

Had two phone interviews and was called on site later. Had 7 rounds of interview there.

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Texas Instruments (Tucson, AZ) in October 2010.

Interview

Had a 1:1 interview with 6 different poeple from various departments. The recruiters were friendly, and made me comfortable during the interview. This was my first interview and I did not perform as well, blanking out occasionally.
    The questions were asked using a basic circuit (mostly opamps )and making modifications to it.

Test and Characterization Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Texas Instruments (Tucson, AZ) in September 2010.

Interview

I had a phone interview which was about my resume. An onsite interview was scheduled in the phone interview itself. Had 7 rounds of 1:1 interviews in the on site interview. Interviewers were very friendly and helped me if I got stuck at some question. IT was a good experience for me.

Interview Questions

• What would be the typical feedback resistances values that you would use in OPAMP design and why?   Answer Question

Negotiation

They gave me a very good offer. So did not negotiate.

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Texas Instruments (Tucson, AZ) in August 2008.

Interview

Alot of detailed technical questions were asked, concerning analog circuits.

Interview Questions

• If given an extremely small signal (1nV) how would you amplify it so that it is readable by a vlotage meter.   Answer Question
    • Various questions regarding Op-amps   Answer Question

Negotiation

After interning with them I was made an offer and didn't negotiate. I'm very happy with my offer but I wish I would have negotiated anyways.