Texas Instruments Interview Questions in Arizona

Updated Mar 25, 2015

ACCESS F&O Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arizona State University, AZ
    Anonymous Employee in Arizona State University, AZ

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Texas Instruments in February 2013.

I was contacted through school website and requested an interview on campus. INterview was basic going over your resume and some simple questions about why you wanted to work there and what value could you add to the company.

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ
    Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Texas Instruments in October 2012.

Submitted my resume to TI during my university job fair in Octovber. Got a call for an on-campus interview about a week later.

Interview Questions
    • The interview was mostly focused on my resume, they didn't ask me any technical questions, but a bunch of generic ones like "Name one bad experience working with a team.." etc.   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Texas Instruments in August 2012.

Had an Phone interview for an hour by the hiring manager. Was then called onsite. had 2 interviews. Then was taken out for lunch and then was followed by 4 interviews. Was told the decision in 2 days . All hardware related questions were straight forward. Algorithms interview went bad. Rest were hardware which were good. one of the interviwer expected me to carry some of the projects report that i had mentioned on my resume(he was an applications engineer manager) . I didn't carry one . so his interview(dunno y) and algorithms interview(i sucked at it) did me in. (it was my 1st interview)
    Overall Very professional and a positive exp.

Interview Questions
    • Algorithms interview. Find latest palindrome date from 0-1999AD. I was more focused towards hardware aspect so this question caught me off guard.   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Texas Instruments in July 2012.

Had two phone interviews and was called on site later. Had 7 rounds of interview there.

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

The process took a dayinterviewed at Texas Instruments in October 2010.

Had a 1:1 interview with 6 different poeple from various departments. The recruiters were friendly, and made me comfortable during the interview. This was my first interview and I did not perform as well, blanking out occasionally.
    The questions were asked using a basic circuit (mostly opamps )and making modifications to it.

Test and Characterization Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

The process took a dayinterviewed at Texas Instruments in September 2010.

I had a phone interview which was about my resume. An onsite interview was scheduled in the phone interview itself. Had 7 rounds of 1:1 interviews in the on site interview. Interviewers were very friendly and helped me if I got stuck at some question. IT was a good experience for me.

Interview Questions
    • What would be the typical feedback resistances values that you would use in OPAMP design and why?   Answer Question
    They gave me a very good offer. So did not negotiate.

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Texas Instruments in August 2008.

Alot of detailed technical questions were asked, concerning analog circuits.

Interview Questions
    • If given an extremely small signal (1nV) how would you amplify it so that it is readable by a vlotage meter.   Answer Question
    • Various questions regarding Op-amps   Answer Question
    After interning with them I was made an offer and didn't negotiate. I'm very happy with my offer but I wish I would have negotiated anyways.