Texas Instruments Digital Design Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Oct 19, 2014

2.7

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Digital Design Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Texas Instruments.

totally had 2 rounds, met them in university career fair. First round was both behavioral and technical, second round was fairly technical. The questions were easy. communication was good and they responded almost immediately to all the mails which I had sent. The questions asked were fairly basic ranging from problems in op-amp to CMOS. The second round had questions from flip-flops and shift registers. they were again simple and easy to solve.

Other Interview Reviews for Texas Instruments

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Texas Instruments in November 2012.

Initial screening at the Career fair. Scheduled a telephonic but later scrapped it and called me directly for an on-site. The on-site had 2 75 minute interviews with 15 minute break in between, each with 3 hiring managers.
    The questions had a mix of technical as well as behavioral. No topic was tested in depth and all they were trying to see is if we have some idea of the topic and if are able to apply our knowledge to answer the questions

In the process.

Digital Design Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Texas Instruments.

for screening there was a written test which consisted of two sections. aptitude and technical (analog or digital or computer)... test was full basic questions from well known books.
    interview was also purely basics.

Digital Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Texas Instruments in June 2012.

First there was a written round which consists of 20 aptitude and 20 technical. The questions were relatively simple. After one week they had face to face interview. Questions were mostly regarding projects that you have done in detail. Few questions about flip flops, clock divider and finite state machines.