Texas Instruments Digital Design Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Jul 24, 2015

2.8

Digital Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Texas Instruments.

Interview

totally had 2 rounds, met them in university career fair. First round was both behavioral and technical, second round was fairly technical. The questions were easy. communication was good and they responded almost immediately to all the mails which I had sent. The questions asked were fairly basic ranging from problems in op-amp to CMOS. The second round had questions from flip-flops and shift registers. they were again simple and easy to solve.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Texas Instruments

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Texas Instruments (Tempe, AZ) in October 2014.

Interview

Applied through university link and got the campus interview several weeks later. Asked concepts about setup and hold time. Then a question about testing which I didn't answer it well. The last question was to draw the signal of a reset latch chain. I didn't get any response at last so I think I failed.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Texas Instruments (Dallas, TX) in November 2012.

Interview

Initial screening at the Career fair. Scheduled a telephonic but later scrapped it and called me directly for an on-site. The on-site had 2 75 minute interviews with 15 minute break in between, each with 3 hiring managers. The questions had a mix of technical as well as behavioral. No topic was tested in depth and all they were trying to see is if we have some idea of the topic and if are able to apply our knowledge to answer the questions

Interview Questions

Negotiation

In the process.

Digital Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Texas Instruments (Bangalore (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

In technical interview, the questions were mostly on the switching characteristics of the MOSFET and its basic circuits such as an inverter. timing parameters were targeted and the practical knowledge of 'HDL to device-level' design flow was tested. Overall the interview was based on the basic digital systems and a in-depth knowledge of VLSI concepts were not tested.

Interview Questions

• Enlist the relative and absolute timing parameters of an inverter?   Answer Question

Digital Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Texas Instruments.

Interview

for screening there was a written test which consisted of two sections. aptitude and technical (analog or digital or computer)... test was full basic questions from well known books. interview was also purely basics.

Digital Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Texas Instruments (Bangalore (India)) in June 2012.

Interview

First there was a written round which consists of 20 aptitude and 20 technical. The questions were relatively simple. After one week they had face to face interview. Questions were mostly regarding projects that you have done in detail. Few questions about flip flops, clock divider and finite state machines.

Interview Questions

• Design a divide by 3 counter.   1 Answer